Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Jackie's got sold out at 110 lol. Hope they don't cancel on us

Word im hoping that doesnt happen. Might give em a call in a day or 2 and ask the status of my order and estimated delivery date just to be safe.

Word im hoping that doesnt happen. Might give em a call in a day or 2 and ask the status of my order and estimated delivery date just to be safe.
I'll wait until next week and see what's up

damn they deaded that **** with the quickness after cats was getting things for like 60% off :lol:  

70% off right?

I got 3 wool jerseys for 70% off totaling 330. MN really got caught slippin' on that stackable code.

sad, but all good things like that come to an end.

Last edited:
70% off right?
thats what it shoulda came out too i guess, its more like 60% from the reg. price, the jacket i copped was orginally 450 - 60% is the 180 i paid with the HOF code 

same with deal with the 225 sale price - 20% that woulda came out to $180 

its 60% with the coupon. 50% off, then 20% off the sale price, which adds 10% to the discount.

It seems like there was a glitch. Same as when the discounted NBA shorts then took then excluded. M&n always does this. Best to take advantage as soon as sale starts.

thats what it shoulda came out too i guess, its more like 60% from the reg. price, the jacket i copped was orginally 450 - 60% is the 180 i paid with the HOF code 

same with deal with the 225 sale price - 20% that woulda came out to $180 

its 60% with the coupon. 50% off, then 20% off the sale price, which adds 10% to the discount.

yep i get you guys math

since we aren't dealing with the actual retail price. i never factored it in. just looked at it as 20% off of current sale price. but it does come out to about 60% off retail price.

either way, that s**t made a big big difference. it took me from ordering 1 jersey for sure to ordering 3! LOL

Last edited:
Curious to see how they make the Nike/Reebok era jerseys. 99.9% sure I won't buy any, but I'd like to look at them, hopefully the NBA store in NYC gets some in stock

Just talked to m&n and he said the company that handled the HOF coupon was not aware that coupons don't apply to sale items of this magnitude. He said if it did work take it as a courtesy coupon but the error has been corrected.

So if you were one of the lucky lucky ones that copped for the extra 20% consider yourself one lucky person cause it's not coming back.

Just talked to m&n and he said the company that handled the HOF coupon was not aware that coupons don't apply to sale items of this magnitude. He said if it did work take it as a courtesy coupon but the error has been corrected.

So if you were one of the lucky lucky ones that copped for the extra 20% consider yourself one lucky person cause it's not coming back.

thanks for this information. i've bought my grail flannel jersey from them yesterday so i don't care about it working anymore :lol: got the jackie at a real steal.

14374261_216992938716948_5605679160258199552_n.jpg

14488316_527078297497266_8373718727069270016_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom