Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Small? I thought they ran big so I was gonna size down. I should be good on an XL then (I was gonna go down to a L)
Yeah for me I'm a 40 in NBA & NFL jerseys (All 90s jerseys) and when I ordered the 40 in my Indians jersey I had to return it because the fit was way too snug on me

Small? I thought they ran big so I was gonna size down. I should be good on an XL then (I was gonna go down to a L)

I'm on the same boat wondering the fit on the wool and regular jerseys. I want the Matt Williams giants but couple of Yankees wool ones I like too. Idk what to get.

Son they excluded all sale items from the code. I just tried the code on a regular piece and it applied :smh:

Son they excluded all sale items from the code. I just tried the code on a regular piece and it applied
mean.gif
My code doesn't even work on regular items either 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

damn they deaded that **** with the quickness after cats was getting things for like 60% off 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yup, not working for me either. It was fine earlier but I put off my checkout and now it's too late. It will only work on regular priced items that are not new. I shouldn't have waited

Back
Top Bottom