Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not sure what it is....but something is telling me it aint legit.
nthat.gif
Really? No offense, but I'd like to get some other opinions before I open a claim to get my $400 back. 
laugh.gif

Seriously though, that thing is hard to believe. I'm surprised they spelled "Hawks" correctly.

only if it was real it would be match the citrus 7s
M&N did make that one, it's rare and Wilkins never actually wore it anyway. They tagged it 1993-94, the Hawks only wore the black alts in '94-'95 after Nique had already been traded to LA. Sucks too because I bought a Champion blank in that style with plans on making it a #21, now I dont know what to do with it. M&N tricked me. I knew I should have done my own research to check first. 
mean.gif

Btw, you can't rock Js with a Wilkins jersey, against the "Jordan Rules". 
laugh.gif
Gotta go with these...

Can someone that has put pockets on their shorts dm me? I have these 2 champion shorts I want pockets added to, but I'm not quite sure what to ask for. If I could show pics of the pockets it would be awesome.

Shorts in question
View media item 2467389

I just dropped my Nike throwback Cavs shorts at the tailor this morning. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing so I'll post pics when I get them - should be Monday (although I took 7 things and 4 of the others are being done first because I need them for work).

They have a side panel and wide piping so I think they should look good. That will make them much more useful. I've had them over 10 years but only worn them a handful of times because it's just a pain.

Like them fugazi split MJ joints back in the day.

Seen someone with a split VC dino white/purple jersey :smh:

Goodness those shorts are terrible.

Got a couple of great unique pickups. Been on my watch list forever. 1964-1965 Oscar Robertson Cincinnati Royals durene Mitchell & Ness jersey, size 48 (tagged as large). Also picked up a Minneapolis Lakers George Mikan durene jersey too, size L (not much tagging on this one). Durene isn't produced anymore so these are getting harder and harder to come by.

View media item 2468054 View media item 2468055

View media item 2468056 View media item 2468057

Waiting for a raps/grizz split custom limited canada short

:lol: :smh:

Watch some rapper is gonna rock one of those and they'll blow up

Last edited:
:lol: word the placement of the pockets are awful. Phone and wallet gonna be hitting your junk while you walking

Back
Top Bottom