Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

that Mikan is a Large? :lol: looks gigantic

:rofl:

the Oscar is actually bigger, I just zoomed in too much on those Lakers pics. I thought it was going to be bigger than it is, and the super old m&n seems to have weird sizing (L means sz 46 or 48)

thats a solid deal, if it was cheaper id possibly jump but not a big fan of it in general

https://renzocardoni.com/collections/smart-collection-2/shorts

They charging $350 
laugh.gif

bruh think he Just Don 2.0 
laugh.gif

everyone rocking his **** though even though its terrible

dude is from Michigan too, one of my boys knows him real well before he blew up
yea i been seeing his stuff when he was barely starting off, then he blew up with all the rappers and athletes 

props to him but this **** is trash 
laugh.gif

Split shorts :x

This customization is getting out of hand..split joints are trash! Just leave the shorts "AUTHENTIC". I'm one of the few who are against adding pockets. But I understand the want for pockets. But all this splitting and big font teams and names on front is weak to me...also came across this on IG...flowers on shorts??

View media item 2468246

They have the XXL purple VC Raptors jersey on sale for $199 and you can use that coupon towards it as well.

Sending my Archie Manning jersey back. Jersey is way too big. Sleeves damn near down to my wrists which is crazy because it's a 2XL and i normally wear XL-2XL. 

Sup Fellas,

Anyone purchase that home Curry jersey and willing to share a pic of you wearing it?  

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom