Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn I hate you NT for the temptation and making my wallet go on a diet. After reading posts on NBA shorts, somehow someway you made me regret selling my Adidas Raptors/Spurs/Suns/Nugget shorts. And now i'm back in the shorts game. Picked up '96 ASG, Raptors, Bulls pinstripes and Cavs in M. Hopefully they are true to fit. Used mr rebates and got 5% cash back. Now I just need my wife to help carry my wallet, keys and cellphone, or dig out my 90's NF fanny pack. :nthat::rofl:

Last edited:
Didn't cop anything from the JJ sale, they didn't have anything I wanted in my size, but this thread is the devil. I'm contemplating buying more..I know how some feel about swingman's but I make exceptions for certain players in that regard, not all. After a while costs add up with jersey man.

I ordered early sunday morning and received a "order received" email from jimmy jazz.

Should there be another email to follow?

Im expecting a shipment confirmation and/or tracking number.

Is this the chain of events i should expect?

Feeling like i could end up with a cancellation...

Usually you'll get a shipping email a few days later but not always. I order from JJ a lot and there's times I didn't get a shipping email.

Can anyone confirm the Swingman shorts are longer? I'm 6'4 and I like long shorts, not that high ****.

don't care about shorts anymore but glad you guys ate.

patiently just waiting for Nike authentics and the Webber and Jwill M&N

I got 10 shorts ****ing with this thread :lol: :smh:

Got em all for at least 30-40% off so I can't be that mad tho. It's hard to resist when the best deals always get posted.

Didn't cop anything from the JJ sale, they didn't have anything I wanted in my size, but this thread is the devil. I'm contemplating buying more..I know how some feel about swingman's but I make exceptions for certain players in that regard, not all. After a while costs add up with jersey man.

This thread is a devil because I decided to check up on it before heading to bed. Took me 1 hour to pull off the transaction because I had like 10 shorts in my cart and brought it down to 4 after some "good judgment".

how do the shorts fit? i'm 5'7, and i'm want the length of the shorts to be right at my knees or a little above. not sure if i'm medium or small, any advice?

Good looking out on JJ! I purchased the blue all star shorts. I would have copped the Sonics and the Red Bulls if I saw this earlier. Luckily they had my size!
40% off on jimmy jazz.com

Shorts marked down a bit already as is also.

Got Raptors, Magic, Sonics, and pinstripe Bulls for $307 shipped

IMG_7251.PNG

I want a large in the 96 all stars but they're gone. :frown:

Shoulda been more in point.

This thread is a devil because I decided to check up on it before heading to bed. Took me 1 hour to pull off the transaction because I had like 10 shorts in my cart and brought it down to 4 after some "good judgment".

:rofl:

Exact same scenario for me. In my head I kept hearing my wife's reaction to seeing me open a box up with 7 pairs of expensive *** shorts in it. And they're pocketless, to boot?

Had to pick 2 and call it a day. Damn I was close to pulling the trigger on all of 'em though. :lol:

I ordered early sunday morning and received a "order received" email from jimmy jazz.

Should there be another email to follow?

Im expecting a shipment confirmation and/or tracking number.

Is this the chain of events i should expect?

Feeling like i could end up with a cancellation...

I wouldn't be too worried. I got my shipment confirmation within 1 day.

Damn I hate you NT for the temptation and making my wallet go on a diet.

Even though they're my hometown team, I'm glad I held off getting the Raps. I'm not trying to end up with 10-15 pairs of NBA shorts discount or not (well unless the discount is really steep :lol:). Got to pace myself and wait for the new ones coming for next season. :lol: :smh:

how do the shorts fit? i'm 5'7, and i'm want the length of the shorts to be right at my knees or a little above. not sure if i'm medium or small, any advice?

honestly probably either, im 5'8 own both sizes and the smalls fall slightly shorter so probably more aligned with the look you are going for.

Even though they're my hometown team, I'm glad I held off getting the Raps. I'm not trying to end up with 10-15 pairs of NBA shorts discount or not (well unless the discount is really steep :lol:). Got to pace myself and wait for the new ones coming for next season. :lol: :smh:
Facts

M&N needs to make the old Timberwolves shorts, preferably the home whites.

Man im patiently waiting on those, preferably the roads tho not a fan of white shorts. Kinda salty they not in the list for the next drop. Only 1 im eyeing is black orlando. Rest gonna be easy pass

We need more home white uni's period. Why do they always make the road jerseys first. Some home jerseys are the better option. I want to see a rookie home KG, and I prefer home GSW jerseys, but that's just me.

Back
Top Bottom