Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

We need more home white uni's period. Why do they always make the road jerseys first. Some home jerseys are the better option. I want to see a rookie home KG, and I prefer home GSW jerseys, but that's just me.

Agree with the jerseys. White jerseys be clean af. Throwing on a crisp white jersey summer time :pimp:

Shorts on the other hand....not a fan of white. Seems like a magnet for dirt.

2017-08-14-17-11-33--2062671322.jpg
M&N needs to make the old Timberwolves shorts, preferably the home whites.

if black drop, copped first day.

:rofl:

Exact same scenario for me. In my head I kept hearing my wife's reaction to seeing me open a box up with 7 pairs of expensive *** shorts in it. And they're pocketless, to boot?

Had to pick 2 and call it a day. Damn I was close to pulling the trigger on all of 'em though. :lol:

Luckily I get home before my wife does *sneaky sneaky* :lol:

Anyone have an issue with nba eu 15% off sign up code? I created a new account and the 15% off link doesn't give me any discount. I'm trying to get the '96 Jordan ASG jersey.

Jazz Champion shorts today.

Fire!

Also to my fellow Toronto folks, this week is Champs EA 50% sale. It runs until Thursday and apparently M&N shorts are allowed. They restocked Raps and just recently got in black Bulls. I lost all my Champs plugs, trying to find one to get a Raps pair before the sale ends.

I plan on grabbing a pair of Celtics ones. Wont go crazy over them though, im more a fan of the older styles.

Back
Top Bottom