Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

- I think wearing 90s style shorts with anything other than 90s style shoes is wack

- I think Yeezys look atrocious but look even worse with shorts than pants. Vans, Yeezys or some Vapor Maxes don't work with M&N shorts.

- As for my man that asked. I don't care what people think about my clothes or fit but this is a message board and people ask all types of questions. Nothing wrong with wondering what other people feel about it.

pockets aint THAT serious 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's not overlook he's getting a deal on those pockets.  The original price was $500 total 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

You can get like 10-15 jerseys fully lettered for that price lol

might as well just get the $75 swingman shorts w/pockets. don't know why m&n is taking so long to release more of those shorts

- I think wearing 90s style shorts with anything other than 90s style shoes is wack

- I think Yeezys look atrocious but look even worse with shorts than pants. Vans, Yeezys or some Vapor Maxes don't work with M&N shorts.

- As for my man that asked. I don't care what people think about my clothes or fit but this is a message board and people ask all types of questions. Nothing wrong with wondering what other people feel about it.

Exactly, entitled to your own opinion.

ima pass on wearing Kamikazes with Sonic shorts
laugh.gif
, whats next you need a Gumby fade to tie it all together? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just got my lakers n 93 asg shorts...disappointed that the waistband is like the 96 asg shorts...like extra material n now it's more ruffles instead of being more flat...both my sonics shorts are on point

Back
Top Bottom