Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

another sizing question,

been trying to search this thread and the authentic jersey thread but the new search function is horrible....

anyways, Im a slim cat 6', 180, lanky....im wondering if I should go for a 40 or 44 kobe joint.

I def want the jersey to be more fitted than baggy...

anyone with similar stats have any input/pics?

These are the new authentics

Black Jason Williams Kings
maxresdefault.jpg

Alternate Yellow Kevin Durant sonics
kevin-durant.jpg

Home Allen iverson mesh SKINNY shoulder
allen-iverson-of-the-philadelphia-76ers-poses-for-a-portrait-during-picture-id52757586

Home ray Allen Celtics 2008 with finals patch
80398142mw047-nba-finals-ga.jpg

Away Red Chris Webber bullets
chris-webber-of-the-washington-bullets-dribbles-against-the-portland-picture-id455731110

And a green bill Russell authentic, says new a long with all these so I'm assuming because it's been out of production? But that's also release

Last edited:
another sizing question,

been trying to search this thread and the authentic jersey thread but the new search function is horrible....

anyways, Im a slim cat 6', 180, lanky....im wondering if I should go for a 40 or 44 kobe joint.

I def want the jersey to be more fitted than baggy...

anyone with similar stats have any input/pics?

I could see myself picking up the white AI and maybe the J Will too so far.
I wonder if the Webber will be the #4 this time or #2 again, either way, I'll wait for the home version of that one.

I've waited years for that Jason Williams to drop. Actually didn't think M&N would do it because he wasn't a allstar or HOFer, never even made a ASG. On twitter every time you asked about a possible Jason Williams jersey they'd cop an attitude lol. But damn I'm glad it may finally happen

The duece Webber jersey is a problem. :pimp:

Yellow Sonics Durant is dope too

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom