Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

C9FFBCCF-2F18-47BE-9481-9E987ADD3A53.jpeg
Picked these up from 19Nine. Old school St. John’s Redmen shorts. New school fit :lol:

Chris Mullin, Mark Jackson, Walter Berry era :smokin

Where is this from and how u get a code

Scratch that magic swingman. Need that in authentic or bust for the stars alone.

The code was for NBA Store...and I agree the T-Mac stars jersey looks MUCH better in the authentic due to the material/shading, but it's not so much better that I could justify paying almost triple for it. Plus, I'd be worried about snagging that material. I'm happy for the $111 Swingman, gonna rock it with my OG royal T-Mac 2s.

How is the fit on the M&N Williams Kings ?

Does it have a comfortable fit and shape ?

The reason I ask is because I bought 2 of The Warriors Webber Jerseys and 1 of them had an annoying Bend/Crease in the Top of the Elastic Piping part of the shoulder that would pull the jersey up slightly on the right side and wouldn't freely fall. It was like someone ironed it and smashed it that way. It's not super noticeable but it annoys me.

I was thinking maybe the Swingman might be a little bit lighter and more free flowing.

Does it have a comfortable fit and shape ?

The reason I ask is because I bought 2 of The Warriors Webber Jerseys and 1 of them had an annoying Bend/Crease in the Top of the Elastic Piping part of the shoulder that would pull the jersey up slightly on the right side and wouldn't freely fall. It was like someone ironed it and smashed it that way. It's not super noticeable but it annoys me.

I was thinking maybe the Swingman might be a little bit lighter and more free flowing.

Shape is fine. Nothing seems off as the shoulders sit right where it's supposed to evenly and doesn't hang off to the side or forward or back.

Legit check for Mitchell & Ness Gordie Howe Jersey. Is this jersey legit? If it is legit, is it an older version. The jersey is made in Korea and the captains patch has a red outline. I know the Vietnam version doesn't have the red outline.

GH1.jpg GH2.jpg GH3.jpg GH5.jpg GH6.jpg GH7.jpg GH9.jpg GH8.jpg

3 new Swingmans Added on Fanatics

Bad Boy Era Zeke

Grant Hill

Dr J Blue Sixers Jersey

Sorry don’t know how to load pics FML

I got a question regarding the Jordan valentine day 12 jersey. Seems like a lot of people say m&n messed up that jersey. How did they mess it up?

I got a question regarding the Jordan valentine day 12 jersey. Seems like a lot of people say m&n messed up that jersey. How did they mess it up?

M&N used twill numbers. Funny thing is, the BULLS crest is accurately heat pressed. M&N's team had this crazy thing where they tried justyifing it and saying they did extensive research. Any google pocs clearly show the original was all heat pressed (as were ALL Bulls jerseys at the time). Crazy drama lol

Speaking of the new swingmans. Hope they re-release those blue/red Grant Hill joints in authentics. One of my favorites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom