Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yup. Opened the box and got bamboozled with the good old BP jersey that is about 8 inches too short...wouldn't even buy this for $20 it’s so short. BTW contacted Champs. They will be charging y’all.

388972BF-562C-410A-8A59-470B5A2DA90F.jpeg

Last edited:
planning on gettin the Mullin if i can get a dr. pepper code man...

they rejected my screenshot from here the last time lol

Yup. Opened the box and got bamboozled with the good old BP jersey that is about 8 inches too short...wouldn't even buy this for $20 it’s so short. BTW contacted Champs. They will be charging y’all.

I low key feel like calling them right now and telling them to call ups and have the shipment cancelled and sent back to them just so I can avoid the hassle of returning them due to a stupid mistake they made.

I low key feel like calling them right now and telling them to call ups and have the shipment cancelled and sent back to them just so I can avoid the hassle of returning them due to a stupid mistake they made.
I feel you in this. I don't do the buy stuff online to return game, but did it with these Dream Team shorts (copped on M&N before I knew about the 30 percent discount on fanatics and then purchased 2 sizes from Fanatics as well just to see which I'd like better.)

Both sites making me pay for shipping. This **** blows.

Reminds me, can you take a fanatics online order return into a lids store?

So did y’all get them MJ Olympic jerseys

Anyone buy other players

I was one of the few who noticed the Pippen USA Authentic was mis-priced on NBAStore.com for $74.99 that morning and quickly ordered it, before they took the jersey down and repriced it. Got order confirmation and the $$$ was taken via PayPal. Now just waiting for the email that it shipped. Would be insane to grab that jersey for $75. Never got a cancellation email so time will tell. Don't even think I'll wear it. My boss deals with autographs and be told me Scottie does signing and only charges $150 for items. Would most likely send it to get signed when he does a show, then get it framed.

:lol: at those *******s sending BP jerseys.

Haven’t got a cancellation yet but I’m taking that straight back to champs for a refund if it’s a BP.

Champs most likely had the wrong stock photo and description of the Griffey BP jersey. A less than knowledgeable worker probably made an honest mistake. This happened to me when I ordered a pair of authentic bulls shorts, and got the swingman version instead. Complete waste of time talking to C/S, and leg work to drop off at UPS.

I'm hitting all my shots like Steph Curry.....how is it possible some of ya'll have trouble getting a dr. pepper code using the photograph a fellow NTer posted?!? FYI i took a picture of the screen with my monitor as a back drop, and still got a code.

I'm hitting all my shots like Steph Curry.....how is it possible some of ya'll have trouble getting a dr. pepper code using the photograph a fellow NTer posted?!? FYI i took a picture of the screen with my monitor as a back drop, and still got a code.
I tried the monitor gig first, didn't work for me as I never got a reply. Tried with bottles the following day and got a code.

Not sure how long I waited to get another code, but I know the next time I tried I was given the message this prize was already redeemed when I went to the website. I thought it was a day after I received my first code, but maybe not...I truly can't remember.

Next time I tried, it took like 2 hours for them to send me a code. I actually took a 2nd picture and sent it before I received my code followed by another message saying this prize can only be redeemed once a day, try again tomorrow.

TL;DR version: It's wonky at best.

So did y’all get them MJ Olympic jerseys

Anyone buy other players

Still waiting on tracking for MJ joint. I really think all other players will hit discount at some point. Eventually the mike will sell out, but the others might end up in Marshall. IMO

Back
Top Bottom