Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_20190824_145214930~2.jpg

Saturday drip :tongue:

Anyone’s fanatics Jordan practice jersey ship? They are showing in stock now in the larger sizes leftover but my preorder hasn’t shipped. My practice shorts have and they are also showing in stock.

How do the practice jerseys fit compared to the authentics? Are they shorter, wider?

Last edited:
CHAMPS is so shot. Hit up CS to return that Griffey and they never sent me the return label. Ended up being near the mall today so returned in store and they can’t refund the shipping even though wrong item was sent. To get the full amount back I got a gift card from there as if I want to ever do business with them again lol

Came back from vacation to my Team USA shorts. Idk if I'm adding pockets to these just yet.

CHAMPS is so shot. Hit up CS to return that Griffey and they never sent me the return label. Ended up being near the mall today so returned in store and they can’t refund the shipping even though wrong item was sent. To get the full amount back I got a gift card from there as if I want to ever do business with them again lol

Did they ever end up charging your card for the Griffey jerseys? I’m likely going to call their customer service and hopefully they can get in touch with the management at the store by me so that I can get a full refund including shipping.

I’m going to be very pushy and demanding when I call them because it’s their mistake. They’re 100% at fault and negligent on this and their negligence is likely going to inconvenience me and put me through obstacles to get my $$$ back. This isn’t some small mom and pop company with limited resources.

cedric ceballos cedric ceballos Yes, I got a charge for it. Honestly I feel like they did this on purpose. The BP is actually priced down to like $40 when they were scanning it in store so I feel like they tried to pull a quick one on everyone by sending those out in mass. I haven't heard of one person on here who got the authentic. And this has happened with them before for me so it's on me too for even trying to cop it. I'll be using the GC down the line when I really need something but think it's ridiculous that they wouldn't just put the full charge back on my credit card and they were going to charge me $8 shipping on their mistake. Shady business practices there all in all.

Damn. I may just call them today and tell them to call ups and reroute the packages back to them. Either that or Ima call my bank and say it was an unauthorized charge.

It’s a piss poor business practice and essentially bait and switch to have the $300 team Authentic jersey for $64.99 only to end up sending something entirely different.

Like it’s just causing unnecessary inconveniences all around. This could’ve all been avoided if they just cancelled the order and refunded people like they initially did and kept it at that. Whichever idiot that decided to send people something totally different from what they ordered after the orders were cancelled and refunded needs to be canned.

Damn. I may just call them today and tell them to call ups and reroute the packages back to them. Either that or Ima call my bank and say it was an unauthorized charge.

Charge back. Tell your bank you got something different as advertised, and the seller refused to cooperate. If you paid with CC, this should be fairly straightforward as you are well protected.

It’s a piss poor business practice and essentially bait and switch to have the $300 team Authentic jersey for $64.99 only to end up sending something entirely different.

Like it’s just causing unnecessary inconveniences all around. This could’ve all been avoided if they just cancelled the order and refunded people like they initially did and kept it at that. Whichever idiot that decided to send people something totally different from what they ordered after the orders were cancelled and refunded needs to be canned.

I think ima do just that. I paid with my chase debit card.

In most circumstances I wouldn’t be sweating it, but I mored to a new place a few months back, I don’t have a printer at the moment so I don’t have an easy means to print the free return label and I really don’t feel like being inconvenienced for something that’s not my fault. I also don’t feel like losing out on the shipping costs for something that’s not my fault.

Ima call Champs when the jerseys arrive. Got one arriving Tuesday, one arriving Wednesday and ima get some type of higher up on the phone who actually has the power to do something and explain the situation. If I don’t get a response I feel is an acceptable response to the problem, ima just call chase and dispute the charge.

On another note. What’s weird is that both my jerseys are coming from two different locations. One is coming from Rhode Island and the other is coming from California. I thought that was weird. Especislly because they have the Griffey bp jerseys on stock on the website. I’m assuming they got them from random brick and mortar champs stores.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom