Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

New pick up. You guys probably sick of my posts. One of the most under sized and under rated players in NBA history.
IMG_20200922_114126.jpg IMG_20200922_114141.jpg
Did you get that from eBay? Cause if so you beat to the punch by a few minutes hahaha

Are there any codes for BSTN? Would like to purchase authentic Lakers (96-97) shorts in purple. Thanks!

It looks like we have to go through Mitchell & Ness to get sublimated NBA jerseys since teams don't make those designs anymore especially with the more current materials.

I miss jerseys with that design style. I believe they came out in the '90s since a good amount of teams had that style with the mesh material jerseys and it declined in the early 2000s especially with jersey materials changing.

I always thought sublimated designs were somewhat innovative although I preferred designs to be stitched to bring out and magnify details.

New pick up. You guys probably sick of my posts. One of the most under sized and under rated players in NBA history.
IMG_20200922_114126.jpg IMG_20200922_114141.jpg
Those Hornets jerseys are some of the best M&N ever made imo. They’re just beautiful in person. My Zo is easily in the top 5 jerseys I own.

I do believe that the sublimated lines on the China run are a little too big compared to the real OG jerseys. It definitely shows on the white joint, but honestly you could not see the difference on the away jersey like this here Mugsy.

Beautiful piece.

Seeing all these Jordan UNC jersey posts got me wishing I didn't get my Jordan Brand jersey in like 2001 when I was wearing everything two sizes too big. :rofl:

Sometimes getting stuff too big comes in handy, because I got a Vince Carter UNC jersey I got in like 96 (7th Grade) that actually fits me now. Same for all my Champion replicas I got as a kid in the 90s. They were all 40's and 44's.

I got a kobe and grant hill champion replica jerseys from when I was kid and to my surprise, they fit me real good now :lol:. Back then, baggy oversized was the style lol. So I know what you mean

I got a kobe and grant hill champion replica jerseys from when I was kid and to my surprise, they fit me real good now :lol:. Back then, baggy oversized was the style lol. So I know what you mean

I don’t know why I got rid of most of my jerseys I had as a kid. They were all in great shape, because I never put them in the dryer. Only ones I still have is the Vince, a Sixers Stackhouse, and a Jarrett Irons Michigan Football jersey.

Seeing all these Jordan UNC jersey posts got me wishing I didn't get my Jordan Brand jersey in like 2001 when I was wearing everything two sizes too big. :rofl:

Sometimes getting stuff too big comes in handy, because I got a Vince Carter UNC jersey I got in like 96 (7th Grade) that actually fits me now. Same for all my Champion replicas I got as a kid in the 90s. They were all 40's and 44's.

Truth! I'm a short *** dude and I had them oversized with the trend. Now most of my OG Nike/Champion jerseys need to be altered. I got mostly 48's when I should've been rocking 36's and 40's. I don't want to get rid of them either, so I might as well invest to have them tailored to fit normally on me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom