Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Fanatics really put an end to promo codes for shorts right on the brink of shorts szn?
1617237210274.gif

Last edited:
Never ordered from fanatics til those shorts I got a week or 2 ago. Now I'll go back to never buying from them :lol: they've always been trash to me

I rebuke thee satan. Gotta move soon
If I lacked self control, I'd of spent about 900 on shorts yesterday. I'm glad and mad they are selling out.

Need to stop buying frivolous **** anyway.
So...about that. Got my move lined up and self control went out the window.
20210331_215309.jpg
Wish that was a family photo. It is a just arrived photo.

Me in the mirror earlier tonight
giphy (14).gif

I think MnN put the word out about these discounts on there merchandise I just tried to use the Save35 on the black bulls authentic shorts and it was a no go now regret being cheap when I had the opportunity 😁😆🤣

I bought the m&n Nets swingman shorts and Grizzlies jacket with the 30% off corona fanatics coupon, both were discounted. I also grabbed fanatics gift cards 15% off from bestbuy (limit is $175 per account, if you buy the $25, $50 and $100 cards). Also used fanatics cash (an extra $10 given to me for no reason, knocked off $20 for that) and a $10 credit card incentive, paid about $150 total (close to half off retail for both).

I bought the m&n Nets swingman shorts and Grizzlies jacket with the 30% off corona fanatics coupon, both were discounted. I also grabbed fanatics gift cards 15% off from bestbuy (limit is $175 per account, if you buy the $25, $50 and $100 cards). Also used fanatics cash (an extra $10 given to me for no reason, knocked off $20 for that) and a $10 credit card incentive, paid about $150 total (close to half off retail for both).
Definitely can use on swingman not the authentics

Man this Kobe rookie size large fits small. **** is right under my arm pits and even body is a little tight. Unless the gym is paying off....or all these potato chips

Man this Kobe rookie size large fits small. **** is right under my arm pits and even body is a little tight. Unless the gym is paying off....or all these potato chips
Mine is tight too. I normally wear a M and went L in the rookie Kobe and it fits like a lot of my Mediums.

this is me hoping that someone has an opening day baseball sale so i can cop that Mickey Mantle.
If you like Mickey Mantle, Ebbets Field Flannels has his authentic Minor League jerseys: Joplin Miners and Kansas City Blues. They are $200 retail, but they run 25% and 30% off codes throughout the year, and you can always pair them with their generic 15% off.

MN needs to restock and release some Blue Jays jerseys.

Alomar
Carter
Winfield
Steib
Delgado
Halladay (RIP)
Vernon wells
Orlando hudson 😂

But naw theres a few they can release again and some more they can make. Delgado and Halladay are 2 they need to make, 100%.

Damn clickbait. Regular when clicked

Attachments

• 93E047C8-C616-4B75-9E69-F7304A18089F.jpeg
    93E047C8-C616-4B75-9E69-F7304A18089F.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 80
I got this 1985 NBA All-Star Game Michael Jordan jersey recently. I never expected to get one of these, but I couldn't pass up a really favorable deal on it. So now I got a trifecta with Jordan jerseys from his rookie year with this acquisition because I already had the home and road Bulls jerseys.
IMG_5087.JPG
IMG_5091.JPG

Back
Top Bottom