Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Another pick up. I don't mind the draft day patch that much.

20230325_111717.jpg

Yeah the whole it has to be good seats or bust mentality seems wild to me if you aren’t making well over 6 figures.

All the playoff games I’ve been to, World Series games and big games in general. A lot of time I’ve had upper level seats. But the whole experience, tailgating and the atmosphere being there was well worth it. A lot of times I’m flying out to the games so I gotta factor that into my expenses.

Don’t get me wrong I’ll splurge on some real good seats as well for regular season games. But some of these playoff games, they’re taxing even for the upper level seats. But well worth it each time.

What’s the go-to sneaker for you guys if you have any of the Magic shorts? I let go of my Penny foams a while back and thinking of something to go with this.

image.jpg

What’s the go-to sneaker for you guys if you have any of the Magic shorts? I let go of my Penny foams a while back and thinking of something to go with this.

image.jpg
I have the swingman version and wear my foams or royal 12's.

Fanatics must be going through it.

All of the discount fanatic gift card deals are gone. Costco, new egg and sams club offers are gone.

The Magic Daft day dons just hit fanatics.

Damn. Was about to cop some off Newegg too.

Hopefully they make a return soon. Raise has fanatics gift cards for like 8% off. But that’s not **** compared to what I’m used to with Costco.

Card Cash had some at 11% but like you said not what we are used to with Costco.

I want that Orel hershiser jersey. It’s not a major priority, but it was an unexpected surprise last week when I went on costco to get gift cards to use toward it only to see they weren’t up anymore.

I want that Orel hershiser jersey. It’s not a major priority, but it was an unexpected surprise last week when I went on costco to get gift cards to use toward it only to see they weren’t up anymore.

Damn didn't know that dropped.....

Yeah gonna need these gift cards back ASAP. That Orel is a must.

I’ve been going on a bit of Jordan jersey buying spree lately. But these have been overdue. Need to get my hands on the home white 1991-92 as well. Hopefully I can find it somewhere cheaper than what it’s going for on BSTN

5ADB557D-FFE2-4F10-B3F8-E4C7700EB405.jpeg
F76AF80B-1C2B-4A2D-9C5D-D0939CDAB97E.jpeg
7B30EF76-9B28-4A57-BACD-A3C36BFCFDD3.jpeg
83A1270F-4AED-4AC2-AC79-F38D7C8C232A.jpeg
look huge on pics but fit me just right
48 (XL) look huge in pics How tall are you ? Weight? If you don’t mind me asking

48 (XL) look huge in pics How tall are you ? Weight? If you don’t mind me asking

6’1 and about 215. I like the jerseys a little loose, but not overly baggy. They tend to fit true to size.

Their 48’s are more true to size compared to when adidas and Reebok had the NBA contract and a 48 fit huge as hell.

Back
Top Bottom