Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

heat shorts fire!!

i balled in mine so much that white aint even the same color LOL!!!

It’s weird to walk around the city sometimes wearing the rivals of the Knicks. Used to have the Reebok version of these too back in the day that I would use at the gyms Should’ve just kept those but they were a size too big.

20230403_142304.jpg
20230403_142412.jpg

You've never been to Madison Square Garden the World's Greatest Arena ! Respectfully
Of course I’ve been there. I don’t live in nyc though, so to spend time and gas and tolls I need to be able to see the game if I’m gonna go. If I lived closer maybe I would have a different outlook.

New Miami authentics…

Still no Bron....it doesn't make sense why they have a Bron Cavs and Melo Nuggets but can't make jerseys from either player on their later teams.

Did M&N do any reups or new jerseys for MLB opening day? I was searching the site and didn't see anything but idk if I just overlooked it. At this point MLB are their best jerseys IMO...the sleeves are too long on the football jerseys and they can never get the right players or years on the basketball jerseys. I'm still trying to get that road 1989 Ricky Henderson and the light blue Bo Jackson they're both sold out on the site in XL.

After wanting one for about 20 years....

Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 10.44.58 AM.png

Might even end up having it in time for the 15th, too :nthat:

That's a good one to have because it's one of the authentic jerseys made in U.S.A. in the present with it being an archaic wool baseball jersey. It's cool you got it on a discount. And the wool jerseys are normally $350 regular price.

You should also try to get the road gray jersey if feasible. But that one is less available for whatever reason.

I hope you'll be able to find a matching Brooklyn Dodgers fitted hat without the stupid New Era logo on the left side to wear with it if you don't already have one. I think Mickey's Place should have some on their website if you need one.

Bruh to add insult to injury they just released a Cavs Kevin Love from 2015-16. I almost through my computer screen across the office when I saw that. First we get a 2012 Camby now a 2016 K Love. The disrespect is unimaginable. What exec sat in his office at M&N and thought of all the Knicks players on the 2012 squad Camby should be the one to get an authentic?

On a good note that finally reuped that 1969 Knicks Shooting Shirt....but they tagged it as a new release. I'm going to wait until they drop that tag to cop

Back
Top Bottom