Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Do you think UFC 134 is worth ordering? I think the card is good enough, not stacked though. The selling point for me is that its taking place in Brazil so the stadium will be insane for all the Brazilian fighters.

I might be attending 136 in Houston. Does anybody have any tips on getting tickets on the cheap?

Originally Posted by chino905

Do you think UFC 134 is worth ordering? I think the card is good enough, not stacked though. The selling point for me is that its taking place in Brazil so the stadium will be insane for all the Brazilian fighters.

Yes. Shogun-Griffin 2 makes it worth it. 

Originally Posted by JCH3

I might be attending 136 in Houston. Does anybody have any tips on getting tickets on the cheap?
It might be a different beast since this is the first time the UFC is in Houston, but I have had limited success in getting tickets for a decent price before for Vegas cards.  Granted, this was awhile back and the climate for MMA was a tad different (UFC 40-50 range) but I just tried to find desperate sellers on craigslist the day of the event.  I would just start throwin out lowball offers to any sellers I saw and see which ones bite. 

@Adolf - you can find the shirt at vxrsi.com.  use coupon code "newmail" for 20% off

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by JCH3

It might be a different beast since this is the first time the UFC is in Houston, but I have had limited success in getting tickets for a decent price before for Vegas cards.  Granted, this was awhile back and the climate for MMA was a tad different (UFC 40-50 range) but I just tried to find desperate sellers on craigslist the day of the event.  I would just start throwin out lowball offers to any sellers I saw and see which ones bite. 

@Adolf - you can find the shirt at vxrsi.com.  use coupon code "newmail" for 20% off

Good lucks, fammo.
pimp.gif

^
Penn vs. Condit?

Nice.  
smokin.gif

I used to hate Condit in his WEC days because of his ridiculous mean mugging.  He looked silly all the time.  But he's probably my favorite welterweight now.  Dude is a savage.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Diaz vs. GSP

AND

Penn vs. Condit

October 29th.

I'm going.
OMG, if Nick and BJ win.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
And they get to fight each other. The smack talk, the boxing skills, the BJJ.

I know Jon Fitch is +$$#%$% pissed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Diaz vs. GSP

AND

Penn vs. Condit

October 29th.

I'm going.
OMG, if Nick and BJ win.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
And they get to fight each other. The smack talk, the boxing skills, the BJJ.

I know Jon Fitch is +$$#%$% pissed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got Condit taking the "upset".

Diaz vs. GSP

AND

Penn vs. Condit

October 29th.

I'm going.
It looks like fate is smiling down on me as I HAVE TO (against my will) be in Vegas that weekend for a bachelor party.  Time to have my wife call in her Vegas hookup favors to see if she can score me some floor seats for the event.  If only it was at MGM Grand instead of Mandalay.

NT meetup at the event?

Do any of you see Cro Cop fighting again? I'd like to see him give it one more shot just so I can see some more of this:

ka46zt.gif

24pdikk.gif

Originally Posted by Adolf

Do any of you see Cro Cop fighting again? I'd like to see him give it one more shot just so I can see some more of this:

ka46zt.gif

24pdikk.gif

If they do give him another fight, I hope they give him some absolute tomato can so he can finish his career with a nice highlight KO victory.

ka46zt.gif

24pdikk.gif

If they do give him another fight, I hope they give him some absolute tomato can so he can finish his career with a nice highlight KO victory.

I want them to give him a guy like this

StrikeforceHeavyweightChampAlistairOvereem2.jpg

So we can see something like this
1zd2m92.jpg

^
Damn.  You want to see Crocop get murdered or something?  
laugh.gif

I think at this point, some of the 205 lbers would put him to sleep.

Originally Posted by shogun

^
Damn.  You want to see Crocop get murdered or something?  
laugh.gif

I think at this point, some of the 205 lbers would put him to sleep.

How do you think Cro Cops UFC career would've went if he was fighting @ 205 this whole time?
nerd.gif

Ufc on Versus is goin to be INCREDIBLE. Hardy and Lytle. Cerrone and Olivierra. JIM MILLER vs BEN HENDERSON. I still have Jim winning 100% i'd order that over 133. Other than Sexy vs Vitor, 133 is utter trash.

Winner of Machida-Evans vs. Winner of Jones-Rampage
If Evans loses, Evans vs. Shogun
If Machida loses, Machida vs. Griffin
Loser of Jones-Rampage vs. Davis

ka46zt.gif

24pdikk.gif

Cro Cop vs. Dos Caras Jr 2
laugh.gif

Adolf wrote:

ka46zt.gif

24pdikk.gif

wanderleisilva2copy.jpg

UFC Japan?

Back
Top Bottom