Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Please don't spoil it...anyone can win when both guys are completely gassed in the first round.

Originally Posted by Burn916

Please don't spoil it...anyone can win when both guys are completely gassed in the first round.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BJ/diego,

call me nuts but i think diego has about the highest chance of anybody thus far for an upset of BJ.

he's a big 155 with decent wrestling and a lot of cardio.

his striking is looking sharper though still sloppy overall, and not as solid as bj's and he doest really carry any power.

florian had the plan down, just not the exact tools to utilize it. if diego can get bj on the fence and lean on him, he'll be able to score a lot morewith his clinch work, especially with some dirty boxing. florian scored well with leg kicks but never pursued it for some reason, diego however doesnt throw alot of those either.

on the ground one automatically gives the nod to bj, but it's mma and people have seen such suprises before.

i dont think either fighteris going to look to take it to the ground, at least not early and it looks to be a solid boxing/kick boxing match for the first 3rounds or so.

news

- strikeforce signs melvin manhoef.

manhoef would be a solid intro bout for hendo.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

BJ/diego,

call me nuts but i think diego has about the highest chance of anybody thus far for an upset of BJ.

he's a big 155 with decent wrestling and a lot of cardio.

his striking is looking sharper though still sloppy overall, and not as solid as bj's and he doest really carry any power.

florian had the plan down, just not the exact tools to utilize it. if diego can get bj on the fence and lean on him, he'll be able to score a lot more with his clinch work, especially with some dirty boxing. florian scored well with leg kicks but never pursued it for some reason, diego however doesnt throw a lot of those either.

on the ground one automatically gives the nod to bj, but it's mma and people have seen such suprises before.

i dont think either fighteris going to look to take it to the ground, at least not early and it looks to be a solid boxing/kick boxing match for the first 3 rounds or so.

news

- strikeforce signs melvin manhoef.

manhoef would be a solid intro bout for hendo.

i have a feeling BJ is gonna do exactly what he did to Florian stand up for the first couple rounds he may but doubtfully TKO/KO but i see Penn getting that takedown and win by Rear Naked Choke 3rd round
pimp.gif

Diego is gonna work BJ. Koscheck is gonna destroy Thiago after his lost in the first fight.

man i hope big marcus wins...

Really HEATED Rashad/Rampage isnt going to happen now with all this trash talk....

LMAO, I'm dyin right now! Although I hate Mcweeney he manhandled Zak or whoever that was in tha bathroom.

mcsweeney showing off then getting tagged haha, glad he lost
looks like this fight will end quickly

Back
Top Bottom