[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

David now has 23 homeruns and his 93 rbi's is now 4th in the majors (not NL, all of baseball), behind Josh Hamilton 111, Carlos Lee 100, and Ryan Howard98.

My answer to trivia question: Carlos Beltran and A-Rod.

Lee is done so Wright will move up to third overall, and has a great chance at leading the NL by season's end. Filthy.

I don't think he will ever pass Howard, he is more of a power hitter than Wright is.

Funny thing is Wright could have easily surpassed 100+ RBI by now if he knocked in a few more EASY rbi's with a runner on 3rd and less than 2 outs.

laugh.gif
at snoop dogg

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I don't think he will ever pass Howard, he is more of a power hitter than Wright is.

Funny thing is Wright could have easily surpassed 100+ RBI by now if he knocked in a few more EASY rbi's with a runner on 3rd and less than 2 outs.

True. I recall there being several occasions in which Wright stranded a runner on third with expendable outs.

As for Howard, you're probably right. He has almost 100 RBI WITHOUT Utley and Rollins getting on base. I'm hoping Utley's slump lasts forever.

Feliciano walking a nobody on 4 pitches is inexcusable.

This pen has been garbage since the break, makes ZERO sense to me.

Who didn't see this turning into a close game?

roll.gif
Same old Mets. Never a breeze, always a heart attack.

I just don't understand our pen.

We need to trade for somebody because we are going to turn into the Cardinals soon especially without Wagner.

Back
Top Bottom