[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

Good win tonight. Going to the game tomorrow hoping for first place (and no rain
laugh.gif
)

Good luck man, weather is supposed to be brutal tomorrow. Not a good feeling to get to Shea and wait, then it just gets cancelled or even delayed for hours.

So, I went to tonights game for the sheer fact that my friends asked me to go and I had nothing else better to do. I was obviously cheering on the Phillies,and when Victorino and Jenkins went back to back I was all pumped
laugh.gif
.Anyway, as a Yankee fan, I really don't appreciate Billy Wagner coming out to Enter Sandman
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

So, I went to tonights game for the sheer fact that my friends asked me to go and I had nothing else better to do. I was obviously cheering on the Phillies, and when Victorino and Jenkins went back to back I was all pumped
laugh.gif
. Anyway, as a Yankee fan, I really don't appreciate Billy Wagner coming out to Enter Sandman
indifferent.gif

That's super cool!

I'm happy you ended up disappointed.

Edit: Sorry to hear that about Pedro's dad, I know his health was declining. Hopefully Pedro does whatever he needs to mourn, spend time with hisfamily, etc.

Originally Posted by bkmac

So, I went to tonights game for the sheer fact that my friends asked me to go and I had nothing else better to do. I was obviously cheering on the Phillies, and when Victorino and Jenkins went back to back I was all pumped
laugh.gif
. Anyway, as a Yankee fan, I really don't appreciate Billy Wagner coming out to Enter Sandman
indifferent.gif

who really cares about his entrance song... its really irrelevant....he's been using that for his entire career anyway so its not like he just wants tosteal Rivera's song

Well, today Church will be evaluated by doctors a final time.

If he's fine, he will make several rehab starts in Binghamton, if not, don't expect to see him any time soon (if at all).

Today's lineup:

Reyes - SS
Evans - LF
Wright - 3B
Delgado - 1B
Beltran - CF
Tatis - RF
Easley - 2B
Castro - C
Perez - P

PS: LOL @ Philly's announcers salty complaing about Reyes home run trot and handshakes, I'm sure they found Victorino's 9th inning celebration Game1 "acceptable".
eyes.gif

True, smh @ me for not thinking straight.

How this greasy frog keeps getting clutch hits is beyond me.

Why didn't Jerry double switch for Heilman? Could get Easley out and out the other Reyes in.

Delgado has officially found his swing again.

Amen.

EDIT: Why does it seem like Victorino bats every 9th inning vs the Mets?

Back
Top Bottom