[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

Tatis
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at that five run inning... well at least we are winning... bullpen needs to seal this ugly win... hopefully

Castillo - 25 mil
Keppinger - 400k

Nick Evans doesn't look as over-matched as he did before.

David has been in UPPERCUT mode lately, trying to pull everything.

In other news:

Binghamton's Daniel Murphy asked to move from third base, where he's blocked to play second base. He has drawn positive reviews since moving to second base, where he's made 12 straight appearances.

Lefthander Jon Niese is drawing interest from the staff putting together Team USA for next month's Olympics.

Closer Eddie Kunz has 25 saves which is approaching the club-record 28 set by Jerrod Riggan in 2000.

The Mets' third pick in the June draft, Brad Holt has an ERA of 1.96 with a .175 opponent batting average in five starts, and 30 Ks in 23 innings.

I can't believe they made Heilman intentionally walk Cody Ross (8th place hitter).

I have to 2nd guess Jerry there, Heilman would have struck out Javier Valentine.....it's JAVIER VALENTINE!

#%*%

I would have liked to seen Castro hit for Schneider in that spot.

Mets showed some fight tonight though, still one inning to work with.

Anyways, I am off to see the Dark Knight.
pimp.gif

FINALLY!

He didn't pull the damn ball.

Icing on the cake....Wagner to close if they take the lead.
laugh.gif

Cubs, Phillies, Cardinals, Marlins, DBacks, Dodgers...

[Roy Jones] Y'ALL MUSTA FORGOT!!!! [/Roy Jones]

Wags...close it out!

Well, only flipped every once in a while to catch the score(Batman Begins was on and I was off to a midnight showing of Dark Knight)

10 in a row, I can't complain...

Mr. Wright at it again(on and off the field). No surprise there.

This is why he is my man crush...

Just watching highlights seen these guys have won 10 straight?!?! longest streak since '91?

BUT this is Mez's team so go Phillies!

Back
Top Bottom