[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

- Not surprised, heard the Yanks were interested in Nady, Pirates wanted F-Mart and no way we are giving up a Top 20 prospect for him.

- Now maybe we could go after Bay?

- Carlos Gomez crashed into the wall in CF and has been taken off the field on a stretcher.
ohwell.gif

- McCann just hit a grand salami in the 9th vs the Phils, boo birds for Utley.
laugh.gif

Utley: Boo!?! F Youuuuuu.

According to MLBtraderumors.com, the Mets are making it clear they will not part with any of their top three prospects Fernando Martinez, Jon Niese and RobertParnell.

Now, I am fine with SOME of that. I understand Fernando, he is untouchable, but you shouldn't keep BOTH Neise and Parnell if you can obtain an added bat inthe lineup. Parnell is far more expendable than Neise is, I would part with him if I had to choose out of the 3.

Game last night was pretty damn good. Had the best shot ever at a Pepsi t-shirt, but I was busy booing the usher for taking a beach ball. Shame on me.

Came home from work and we were down 4-0 in the first, but we already got 3 back and it's only the 3rd.

I was heated to hear about Nady going to the Yanks, wish dude was still a Met.

As I type we have tied it up now, sweeeet.

Costly baserunning error by Tatis...should be 5-4. It's all good though, the Met offense is completely restless. We'll get some more.

Damn, Pujols is looking foolish out there, the hell is wrong with him?

He is the master of staying balanced and level and he's lunging at EVERYTHING.

....can't complain.
laugh.gif

Freakin' bad luck.

Mets will have to keep scoring I guess.

IDK why Muniz is still up.

EDIT: Gado is un-real right now.

Delgad-IT again! Wow, this man is ON FIYAH.

Mez, nice avy, would be even nicer if that came true, dude seems to want out.

Del-GOD-o. I don't care if we lose (had a AAA guy starting anyway), but this Mets offense is straight monstrous right now. 6-7 runs every day, 10+ hitslike nothing.

NYC weather is B-E-A-YOOOtiful tonight, time to head out. Hope we get the W.

Its crazy how the offense is clicking with Beltran struggling for a while now and Church sitting on the bench for weeks.

Win or lose I love this effort, they play hard for Gangsta Jerry.

Back
Top Bottom