Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

Originally Posted by queensfinest2002

Vasquez needs to go back to the National League.
yup..

Time to call up Igawa
pimp.gif

Not Really

Granderson has a strained left groin; going to get an MRI on it.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

And Robertson hasn't been sharp lately.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I would like to thank the Yankees for Austin Jackson. I know 23 games means close to nothing, but he should fill in quite nicely for Granderson.

You forgot to thank us for Johnny Damon..
laugh.gif
Both AJax & Damon have been a great 1-2 punch for Detroit.
Hopefully Granderson's injury is not too bad.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

Originally Posted by Newbs24

I would like to thank the Yankees for Austin Jackson. I know 23 games means close to nothing, but he should fill in quite nicely for Granderson.

You forgot to thank us for Johnny Damon..
laugh.gif
Both AJax & Damon have been a great 1-2 punch for Detroit.
Hopefully Granderson's injury is not too bad.
frown.gif
They also got Phil Coke too
roll.gif

About Grandy...most likely going to the DL.  Per LoHud twitter feed:

Girardi said Grandy is "probably going to be DL'd." #Yankees
Swish, however, did talk to Curtis:
Swisher talked to Granderson after the injury. Grandy said he didn't feel a pop and that he felt OK. #Yankees

5/2

Before we get to the lineups, here’s the update on Curtis Granderson. Joe Girardi said at this morning’s press conference that he will probably be out a month. Granderson was limping a lot when he got to the clubhouse, but he said he was feeling a bit better from yesterday. For now, it’s Marcus Thames and Randy Winn in a left-field time share, with Brett Gardner shifting to center.
Also, interestingly on Javier Vazquez, Girardi again wouldn’t commit to starting him Friday in Boston. With an off-day Thursday, he could theoretically skip him, just let him try to work things out in the bullpen and go with Phil Hughes. Girardi said that he hasn’t discussed the possibilities yet. Vazquez is 1-3 with a 9.78 ERA through five starts.  

Originally Posted by Proshares

Ca-Yes!

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Been beastin for my fantasy squad this year.  Ok....fine....you win...Im changing my team name to that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Proshares

Ca-Yes!

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Been beastin for my fantasy squad this year.  Ok....fine....you win...Im changing my team name to that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

We're going to need to figure out some kinda royalties for using that
laugh.gif

Andrew Jones is the man. honestly.

I was Heckling the CRAP outta him, and he was throwing up "peace" signs at me and kept looking back and looking at me.

Great game today. And I got a tan just on my face, so now I look like an idiot. But I'll take it with a Yankee win.

Back
Top Bottom