Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

I'm hoping Tex career isn't his career in April cause he is dissapointing. Lol. But I love our infield.. Cano is the future. He was robbed of ROY by Huston Street.. but I like how things are looking right now. Our infield is doing work.

Cano? Ca-YES
pimp.gif

I slacked for (technically) last night's game, my bad fellas. Burnett looked great. Offense showed up, just should have scored more than four. It's all good though.

Move over Utley, this will be the year that Robbie finally solidifies himself as the best second baseman in baseball.
glasses.gif

pettite's come back to earth
laugh.gif

that jerk in the front row got in swish's way, probably could've robbed that one
smh.gif

can someone please explain to me why nick johnson is still hitting 2nd ?

can't he walk hitting 7th or 8th ? put granderson in the 2 hole .........

Great win today.

Good to see Jeet getting his 18th RBI of the season. Nick Johnson needs a vacation.

I'll be at the game Sunday. Section 201, Row 2, seat 18-21. Who else is going?

I would like to thank the Yankees for Austin Jackson. I know 23 games means close to nothing, but he should fill in quite nicely for Granderson.

5/1

YANKEES (15-7)
Jeter SS
Swisher RF
Teixeira 1B
Rodriguez 3B
Cano 2B
Posada C
Thames DH
Granderson CF
Gardner LF

RHP Javier Vazquez (1-3, 9.00)

WHITE SOX (9-14)
Vizquel SS
Beckham 3B
Jones CF
Konerko 1B
Teahan 3B
Quentin DH
Pierzynski C
Kotsay RF
Pierre LF
LHP John Danks (3-0, 1.55)

Beautiful day in New York, and I have work from 2-6
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Aceves gets the win in relief.
pimp.gif
He was, what, 10-1 last season out of the bullpen? Aceves is
pimp.gif
I think he has a career record of 13-1
pimp.gif

Sterling always calls him "el buitre" (the vulture) because he always came out of the bullpen with the win when the starting pitcher struggled.
laugh.gif

Also glad that A-Jax is thriving in Detroit.

Yankees now lead 6-5.

Granderson might have tweaked something in his leg; he landed awkwardly when reaching 2B. Randy Winn now playing in LF and Gardner moved to CF.

Meat tray comes through: 0 R, 0 H through his 3 innings of work.

Robertson pitching. A random note: he used to pitch with his pant legs cuffed up but now he pulled the cuffs down today.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Vasquez has been such a disappointment.

Not really, when the trade was made, a lot of people were talking about how much he was going to suck
laugh.gif
He's garbage though, I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually loses his spot in the rotation...

Back
Top Bottom