Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

I don't know fellas this season might surprise alot of people (in good way for Yankee fans). I'm very optimistic in our pitching, if Garcia, Prior, and Wells (lol!) can provide solid pitching in the 6th and 7th innings I think we can build a top tier bullpen in the league.

Also I expect ARod, Jeter, and Tex to have rebound seasons. Prideful guys and passionate players like them want to prove they still got it and show last season was a once in a career type of season.

Again just my opinion, I expect big things from this team and can't wait for some spring ball/regular season/playoffs/world series/28!!

Let's get it!!

I don't know fellas this season might surprise alot of people (in good way for Yankee fans). I'm very optimistic in our pitching, if Garcia, Prior, and Wells (lol!) can provide solid pitching in the 6th and 7th innings I think we can build a top tier bullpen in the league.

Also I expect ARod, Jeter, and Tex to have rebound seasons. Prideful guys and passionate players like them want to prove they still got it and show last season was a once in a career type of season.

Again just my opinion, I expect big things from this team and can't wait for some spring ball/regular season/playoffs/world series/28!!

Let's get it!!

WHAT'S UP LADIES!?!?! Haven't posted in the Offseason thread cause I was just so depressed about this offseason. But whatever man. We win more when expectations are lower.

One quick note: We HAVE to be the heaviest team in the league by far, right?

I'll be here more often now. Our 3-4-5 looks disgustingly terrible, and we haven't even mentioned Phranchise.

Oh, one more thing:

TEAM SHRIMP!!!!!

WHAT'S UP LADIES!?!?! Haven't posted in the Offseason thread cause I was just so depressed about this offseason. But whatever man. We win more when expectations are lower.

One quick note: We HAVE to be the heaviest team in the league by far, right?

I'll be here more often now. Our 3-4-5 looks disgustingly terrible, and we haven't even mentioned Phranchise.

Oh, one more thing:

TEAM SHRIMP!!!!!

pedro-feliciano-2011-2-16-15-51-45.jpg

O/U at what point in the season does his elbow blow out.

mark-prior-a-j-burnett-2011-2-16-16-20-10.jpg

I would love if Prior can make the team, it would be a great story. He looks like he is in great shape, and is enjoying camp so far. Let's hope it continues.

pedro-feliciano-2011-2-16-15-51-45.jpg

O/U at what point in the season does his elbow blow out.

I would love if Prior can make the team, it would be a great story. He looks like he is in great shape, and is enjoying camp so far. Let's hope it continues.

Originally Posted by bkmac

This pic makes me laugh for some reason
laugh.gif

I see Prior chillin in AAA and would probably be called up if Nova/Mitre (or God forbid BOTH of them) struggle

Yankees released Neal Cotts...curse of Mike Mussina IMO (first guy to wear #35 after Mussina retired)

Originally Posted by bkmac

This pic makes me laugh for some reason
laugh.gif

I see Prior chillin in AAA and would probably be called up if Nova/Mitre (or God forbid BOTH of them) struggle

Yankees released Neal Cotts...curse of Mike Mussina IMO (first guy to wear #35 after Mussina retired)

if Prior could make the team and be effective...that would be awesome but there is no way he has his 95mph stuff...does he even have a 93 mph FB?

if Prior could make the team and be effective...that would be awesome but there is no way he has his 95mph stuff...does he even have a 93 mph FB?

Some more pics I've found.

610x.jpg

Soriano

5140216.jpg

5140212.jpg
5140214.jpg

Look at Andrew Brackman
eek.gif

610x.jpg

Nova

alg_mariano_rivera_smiles.jpg
Mariano Swagvera
pimp.gif

Some more pics I've found.

610x.jpg

Soriano

5140216.jpg

5140212.jpg
5140214.jpg

Look at Andrew Brackman
eek.gif

610x.jpg

Nova

alg_mariano_rivera_smiles.jpg
Mariano Swagvera
pimp.gif

I'm mad worried about this season, feel like we didn't get enough help in the bullpen and a few of these offseason pickups make no sense at all

I'm mad worried about this season, feel like we didn't get enough help in the bullpen and a few of these offseason pickups make no sense at all

mark my words

IVAN NOVA WILL BE THE GOODS

i have this feeling that this kid is a gem, hope i'm right

mark my words

Originally Posted by onewearz

mark my words

Finally!  Someone else who has faith in players we already have and has no wanting to trade everyone for "names."

Nova has to figure out how to pitch more than five innings.

Pitching coach Larry Rothschild has said this bullpen is capable of making games feel like they're six innings for the opposing team.  Has faith in the group of relievers for the 7th, Soriano for the 8th and Mo for the 9th.

Originally Posted by onewearz

mark my words

Finally!  Someone else who has faith in players we already have and has no wanting to trade everyone for "names."

Nova has to figure out how to pitch more than five innings.

Pitching coach Larry Rothschild has said this bullpen is capable of making games feel like they're six innings for the opposing team.  Has faith in the group of relievers for the 7th, Soriano for the 8th and Mo for the 9th.

My dude Andrew Brackman
pimp.gif

My new IPK <3

I don't think Prior can hit 90 anymore, more like 86-88. I can't wait for The Show to come out.

My dude Andrew Brackman
pimp.gif

My new IPK <3

I don't think Prior can hit 90 anymore, more like 86-88. I can't wait for The Show to come out.

Originally Posted by Proshares

My dude Andrew Brackman
pimp.gif

My new IPK <3

IHSOWRUBVCUWGFWURGLKSK
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet you got that Andrew Brackman avy already on deck for Opening Day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

My dude Andrew Brackman
pimp.gif

My new IPK <3

IHSOWRUBVCUWGFWURGLKSK
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet you got that Andrew Brackman avy already on deck for Opening Day
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom