Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil was in Staples, lurking in the background

wait Arco arena couldn't even pay for those tunnel roofs to protect the players? :lol: Damn.

watchin that pierce video's got me thinking... athlete or not, dude ended up with a better overall career than vince carter, who would have thought.

Lol that was crazy.

Biggest win for the Lakers since that win against OKC in the reg season last year.

Can't believe dude took a hook shot form half court and made it. :wow:

LeBron is the man for that, even the Pistons bench went nuts.

No wonder the pistons are so bad NO ONE was paying attention in the huddle they all went crazy. at what point of the game was this shot, and what was the score? for lebron to celebrate like that means two things, the heat do no respect the pistons at all, and i know the heat won but the game must have been WELL decided at that point for lebron to react like that and the pistons not be paying attention in the huddle.

Can't believe dude took a hook shot form half court and made it.
eek.gif

LeBron is the man for that, even the Pistons bench went nuts.
No wonder the pistons are so bad NO ONE was paying attention in the huddle they all went crazy. at what point of the game was this shot, and what was the score? for lebron to celebrate like that means two things, the heat do no respect the pistons at all, and i know the heat won but the game must have been WELL decided at that point for lebron to react like that and the pistons not be paying attention in the huddle.
heat were up big in the 4th when that took place

sick.gif
 @ how old school arco arena is....get this team to seattle asap

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom