• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@leemelone

:rofl: @ the 6ers having a better chance than the Cavs. Damn :lol:

Delusional they said Buc Em was
3E92D368-4B0A-4DA6-9F90-E58FAEFBD84E.png

folks really flushing their money down the toilet putting their bets on anyone but the warriors
unless they know kd and steph is getting kidnapped prior to the playoffs

folks really flushing their money down the toilet putting their bets on anyone but the warriors
unless they know kd and steph is getting kidnapped prior to the playoffs

They the favorites. But not winning it all. Watch and see it unfold....Injury will have an big piece of this playoffs I am guessing.

Which draft pick would help Grizz be a top 4 West team again, since they're not likely to quit trying?

Doncic/Porter/Ayton has to be the goal, crazy how Ayton's somehow the consensus #1 over Doncic now

Which draft pick would help Grizz be a top 4 West team again, since they're not likely to quit trying?

Doncic/Porter/Ayton has to be the goal, crazy how Ayton's somehow the consensus #1 over Doncic now

This got brought up in the draft thread. I think they need to blow it up and toss those 3 bad contracts if possible. Ayton is probably their best bet

you feel vindicated? Not even a 1% chance lmaoo. 70% of 1% chance :lol:

There’s a month left of the season and we have the third highest odds in the East to win the Finals and projected to win 48 games

Once I see what our record is at the end of the year, Ben Simmons ends the season averaging the exact stats I projected and a couple Niketalkers pay off their bets I’ll feel vindicated, but this will do for now
ADB27771-58A5-4041-962A-6A215F2B87AE.png

I do not understand why they don't. It just does not make sense to me.

There actually has to be takers for those awful deals. A 30+ yr old center, a broke down pretty boy, and whatever is left of Conley is not appealing in the least.

There actually has to be takers for those awful deals. A 30+ yr old center, a broke down pretty boy, and whatever is left of Conley is not appealing in the least.

Exactly. Like I don’t think there’s anyone they could even finesse. Maybe Orlando takes Conley.

Kings >>> Grizzlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom