OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bolden was really, really good last year in Vegas. He looked like your prototypical stretch big in the NBA. This year he’s been awful shooting the ball and he’s turning it over every other time he puts it on the floor.

Wasn't that big of a fan of Shai at KU, and this is SL, but he had a great summer league for sure. Gonna play for LAC next season.

Last edited:
SGA plays like a vet.

Hornets should have kept him and traded Kemba for another lottery pick and other assets. I have no clue what the Hornets are trying to do right now.

MJ didn't hire Mitch for a rebuild and Mitch didn't take the job to rebuild.

So are they just gonna compete for the 8th seed this year and then either lock themselves into $200+ mill with Kemba who will never win them anything or let him walk for nothing?

That whole team should be blown up.

Sucks for players like Blakeney...bucket getters on every level but that will never be their role in the league so it’s tough for them to stick around

Zhaire stinks right now...wasted picked

He looks like he’s about a year away from being a year away

But....the Sixers have one of the most trash SL teams I’ve ever seen in my entire life and their offense is a complete mess so ima wait til I see him with real NBA players to really judge him.

Think that anyone expecting Zhaire to be instant impact for Philly wasn't being realistic. He's a project that could end up being a good role player down the road.

He reminds me a ton of Avery Bradley, who was pretty rough his first couple years in the league. So hopefully he turns into that over the next couple years.

He reminds me a ton of Avery Bradley, who was pretty rough his first couple years in the league. So hopefully he turns into that over the next couple years.
Think pmatic pmatic or someone compared him to Shannon Brown. That seems like a pretty good comparison for him.

Think pmatic pmatic or someone compared him to Shannon Brown. That seems like a pretty good comparison for him.

Zhaire is a much better prospect than Brown was. He was almost three years older when he came into the league and couldn’t shoot for a large portion of his career. Zhaire’s shot is already muuuch better than his ever was.

Back
Top Bottom