>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

According to my boy, there's supposed to be new 2K14 rosters with rookies, tendencies, sliders, international teams, coaching changes, free agents, summer league players, d-league players && the return of the Hornets as well. Tryna find out what his source is as we speak, but I'm amped at this possibility.

:lol: and you believe this is true?...... :lol:

Last edited:
According to my boy, there's supposed to be new 2K14 rosters with rookies, tendencies, sliders, international teams, coaching changes, free agents, summer league players, d-league players && the return of the Hornets as well. Tryna find out what his source is as we speak, but I'm amped at this possibility.

:lol: and you believe this is true?...... :lol:

:lol: It does sound pretty drastic, but I sure hope so :lol:

That is fine. I believe it is a great game. Most people don't put themselves in the right position to experience this game's beauty. I only play the CPU (edited rosters) and people that I know play simulation style. It is a great game.

Nonsense. 2K has no financial benefit to put out a roster with all of those updates when it will take away potential buyers of 2K15. Don't believe that mess man

Great resource
Got the game late April

This game has way too many steals. I'm talking picking. Wtf.

Seems like everyone just taps square/B

When you go for a steal in the lane your guy is out of the play for 5 seconds.

As always they still never get up on a shooter.

Too much BS in this game. Is it like this for PS4 and XB1 too??

Hopefully 15 isn't like this. I'm 108-13 and I'm done after my opponent had 19 offensive Rebs. And 22 more Attempts winning by 2pts.
I am sorry. I disagree. 2K14 is a great basketball game. What you are doing is allowing those fools online allow you to believe the GAME is the issue. No, it isn't the game, it is the people you are playing.

You have to play people that care about playing a realistic game. As long as you play randoms online, you will continue to hate the game. No other way around it.

https://www.operationsports.com

Join the forums, find some sim-heads and set up games to play.

This is a GREAT game man.
link doesnt work

Last edited:
Nonsense. 2K has no financial benefit to put out a roster with all of those updates when it will take away potential buyers of 2K15. Don't believe that mess man

My fault, kinda worded it wrong. Didn't mean to imply that 2K would be behind the update; like you && keez keez said, that'd just deem the actual 2K15 irrelevant :lol:.

UPDATE: So my boy sent me the link. My bad for the confusion, fellas; guess 'share file' would've been the operative term to use in this case. Not eem gon lie, I was a bit surprised myself when I was originally told this lol...but anyway, here are the details. Should be available to download on Saturday.

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...icial-roster-featuring-cyberface-rookies.html

Last edited:
Oh ok cool, just wasn't completely sure how comprehensive the roster updates in general usually were since I've only had 2K14 for a few days now. Never imagine I'd say this, being a lifelong Live player up to now, but I'm thoroughly enjoying the game :pimp:...except for when Jimmy Butler holds the ball on MyCareer for the entire shot clock, then launches a 35 footer. :lol: :smh:

So my MyPlayer is maxed out on Dunk, Vertical, and Speed...But I never dunk. WHAT IS THE DEAL.

So I bought a second DS4 thinkin me and my nephew can run some 2K14, nope not possible. No couch co-op or versus.

I think they need to let MyGM mode go and bring back Association. I understand that MyPlayer being only 1 player, but the other modes should allow 2 controllers to either co-op or versus.

My only gripe about 2K.

Last edited:
So I bought a second DS4 thinkin me and my nephew can run some 2K14, nope not possible. No couch co-op or versus.

I think they need to let MyGM mode go and bring back Association. I understand that MyPlayer being only 1 player, but the other modes should allow 2 controllers to either co-op or versus.

My only gripe about 2K.
yes there is....

My only gripe about 2K.
yes there is....

So I can couch Co op using the My GM roster?

No you can't. Another thing they took out for no reason. There is a work around though. You have to delete the installed game along with the patch. Once you install the game again the ps4 is going to automatically attempt to download the patch again. Go to downloads and delete it before it downloads. So everytime you cut the ps4 on you will have to stop it from downloading. The downside is you won't be able to use the latest rosters or play online without the patch.

My only gripe about 2K.
yes there is....

thought you were talking about normal versus

Back
Top Bottom