Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I really dislike the shot inconsistency. I don't use the bar, I time the release and its randomly faster at different times for the same shot.

The inconsistency is related to the shooter's momentum, rhythm, if he's hot/cold, etc. It threw me off at first too after years of timing the release.

wee-bey-gif.gif

The inconsistency is related to the shooter's momentum, rhythm, if he's hot/cold, etc. It threw me off at first too after years of timing the release.
Nah, when you're hot as hell, 2k makes it harder for you to make shots. My best advice would be to turn on shot feedback and turn off the meter.

What are the changes on the latest patch?

Noticed a few things like graphics, i thought it improved a bit.. xboxone btw.. also i'm missing a lot of easy lay-ups now but playing defense is so much easier..

For the companion app, Rares eventually are obsolete.

Actually for me, currently Super Rares and Ultra Rares are obsolete now.

I have 9 Legendaries and two Epic Pro Legendaries, so other than my four others UR Pros, I don't touch URs. I train them up, then save them for when I find a good Epic/Leg, then use that to quickly train it.

Here's a tip: The AI typically uses it's best cards in the first and third quarter. What a lot of people do is use their worst and second worst cards in those slots, then lay the smackdown on the rest of the guys. :lol:

Trying to get that RC LeBron card, currently sit at 319.. :nerd:

319?!?? how in the world do you maintain that 
laugh.gif
 what is your rank when you wake up?

I'll go to bed playing pushing 3000 feeling okay, and then wake up at like 4500 and spend the entire day just trying to make up for lost ground while I was asleep 

I ain't ever breaking 2701 
frown.gif

Last edited:
MyTeam Lineup GODLY

PG - LBJ/Sapphire Oscar Robertson/Sapphire Steph Curry
SG - 06 Ray Allen/Sapphire Clyde Drexler/09 DWade
SF - KD35/Elgin Baylor/Ruby Kobe
PF - Emerald Anthony Davis/Sapphire Bill Russell
C - Sapphire Hakeem/Sapphire Wilt

Ruby MJ/05 Kobe will be mine.

Haven't played myTeam in a couple months but I got most of my players from beating domination.

PG: Sapphire Archibald
SG: Onyx Wade
SF: LeBron
PF: Melo
C: Big Al

Need HELP.  Just copped for XB1, all my boys on Park and i'm trying to get in there with some skills.  NT, help me get VC. Any pointers?

Need HELP.  Just copped for XB1, all my boys on Park and i'm trying to get in there with some skills.  NT, help me get VC. Any pointers?
Get your attributes up, my best advice would be to upgrade your athletic attributes first. Once you do that you can go on the stage and if your homies are good.. You can be getting VC easily.

Set myself up with Two UR Varejao's with this recent Rival Clash. Ranked 20758

Last edited:
I got 3 player cards in my daily VC bonus and it ended up being a super rare rookie LeBron :smokin

Hey guys I've been lurking this thread since it started. I mostly play in mypark and a little bit of myteam. Also play the companion app and I was wondering what this Boris diaw conspiracy was too when I first started playing :lol: (This thread answered that question). If anyone wants to run with me in the park get @ me on XB1 I'm a 98 6'8 sf. Gamertag: A Grape Swisher

Just message me that you're an NT'er before so I know to add you.

So I just won the finals after getting traded to the thunder. They play the same cutscene before you for signed when you pick teams agent talking to me like ima scrub. The mute version of Danny green, robin Lopez and kd barge into my home trying to recruit me and just stare at me.

My career is hot garbage.

And I don't have a shoe deal yet. Only met the guy once.

F this game lol

So I just won the finals after getting traded to the thunder. They play the same cutscene before you for signed when you pick teams agent talking to me like ima scrub. The mute version of Danny green, robin Lopez and kd barge into my home trying to recruit me and just stare at me.

My career is hot garbage.

And I don't have a shoe deal yet. Only met the guy once.

F this game lol
Got my shoe deal before my first ASG lol

Last edited:
I got 2 Epic Tristan Thomas cards today after the rivals clash. I was like 3100 something in the rankings. Dudes had 30,000 personal points. Sheesh.

319?!?? how in the world do you maintain that :lol:  what is your rank when you wake up?

I'll go to bed playing pushing 3000 feeling okay, and then wake up at like 4500 and spend the entire day just trying to make up for lost ground while I was asleep 

I ain't ever breaking 2701 :frown:  

Ended at 267. Trust me, played way more than I should, :lol:

Was hoping I'd reach Star tier, but didn't. Sitting on Leg++.

I roll with..

Pro Leg RC Xmas Curry
Pro Epic Darryl Dawkins
Star RC LeBron
Pro Epic Mahmoud Abdul Rauf
Leg RC Dwight.

Need to update Darryl or Rauf to reach Star tier. Also have Mo Cheeks as another Pro Epic, but doesn't really matter between the three.

Ended at 267. Trust me, played way more than I should,
laugh.gif
I'm not even exaggerating.... yesterday I started playing at 8, ranked 4700; finished at 2 am, 3800....

but today at noon I started at 4500 and played for the next 5 hours and could only get up to 4350 

I was so pissed 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom