Official NBA 2k15 Thread

josh smith on the rockets
sick.gif

that team was too much in this game already

Anyone wish that trades would just match real trades in my player mode... at least to some extent. i dunno. or give you an option.

Just requested a trade to the 76ers from Okc after leading them to a championship 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Quick question about the companion app game. Are the uncommon (green) cards good for anything?

Not really, I just use them to train my rare and super rare cards. After you play a decent amount of games you run across a lot of the same uncommon cards.

My question is, is it worth it to use your rare cards to train your super rare and up cards? My quick line-up has been stuck at super rare level for far too long :lol:

Last edited:
Not really, I just use them to train my rare and super rare cards. After you play a decent amount of games you run across a lot of the same uncommon cards.

My question is, is it worth it to use your rare cards to train your super rare and up cards? My quick line-up has been stuck at super rare level for far too long :lol:

I use them to make space in my deck. I only keep my laker rares and double super rares

On MyNba2K15 did I miss something, seems like everybody I play have that damn Boris Diaw and Danny Green Championship card
:lol: this man, I was tired of playing dudes with their Boris cards, or ones with the fake uncommon mvp so I know I gotta put up a sacrificial lamb at first because he's gon slide in one of those two.

It went from random Spurs championship cards to random Epic or Legendary cards :lol:

Did kids get gift cards or something?? Cuz it will be one stud player and then 4 scrubs that I blow thru.

It bewilders me.

Damn I just realized you could filter the cards on the training screen. I've been playing this game for a month lmao.

Last edited:
Just started playing the game...

1. This game was made for online play
2. On ball defense is damn near impossible
3.Rockets is beasty in this game
4. If you dont UNDERSTAND the flow of basketball might as well play NBA jam cause that aint cutting it this year..
5. The knicks roster is atrocious

Y'all know that you aren't playing live ppl in the Quick games right? Your playing against their deck and the CPU picks their cards. That's why their best cards come out first 99% of the time. Found that out a couple of days ago :lol:

43-8 in MyTeam with my lineup of:

CJ Miles
Tony Wroten ( :pimp:)
Jason Richardson
Samuel Dalembert
Greg Ostertag

I always throw JRich out there first (he's my lowest rated player on D) out there first when that damn Diaw card is played first, then dominate with Ostertag/Wroten/Dalembert.

Y'all know that you aren't playing live ppl in the Quick games right? Your playing against their deck and the CPU picks their cards. That's why their best cards come out first 99% of the time. Found that out a couple of days ago :lol:
I know this.

Just find it puzzling why a dude has like a 90-10 record, has a legendary Westbrook and then throws Alan Anderson and Ed Davis out there :lol:

The only reason I still play this game is cause of the park, but after the patch it doesn't feel smooth anymore. Especially on defense, I can never recover if I miss a step.

Park's been better for me the past 2 days. It doesn't take 5 mins to take next and the time in between games is a lot faster.

I'm on XB1 btw.

I really dislike the shot inconsistency. I don't use the bar, I time the release and its randomly faster at different times for the same shot.

I really dislike the shot inconsistency. I don't use the bar, I time the release and its randomly faster at different times for the same shot.

The inconsistency is related to the shooter's momentum, rhythm, if he's hot/cold, etc. It threw me off at first too after years of timing the release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom