Official NBA 2k15 Thread

what are you talking about he was a looter in a riot

And what did Kobe do last year? Last time I checked it was NOTHING! :lol:

How are you going to have Kobe and Melo rated the same? :lol:

Melo should've been the 4th 90+ rated player. There's no way you can argue against that.

Last edited:
D rose been out too long be given the benefit of the doubt, he has to prove himself again to be considered a top 5 pg

88 is ridiculous

85 atleast

Melo Averaged 28 and 8 last season. The last person to do that was Larry ******* Bird :rofl:
that disrespect to Shaq, Malone, Ewing, Jordan, Barkley.

If we are rounding up (Melo put up 27.4 ppg) then Durant and Lebron are also on that list multiple times :smokin

and Chris Webber even had a season of 27 and 11 :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
soo I think yall are getting confused, we are talking bout individual ratings. not a season long playoff race.

individual speaking he is a top 8 talent in the nba so stop it.

soo I think yall are getting confused, we are talking bout individual ratings. not a season long playoff race.

individual speaking he is a top 8 talent in the nba so stop it.
no one ever said he wasn't he just shouldn't be a 90 point blank and I'm a Melo fan

Y'all gotta stop riding Westbrook so hard. Sheesh.

I'm more concerned about gameplay. I'll e editing these rosters from Day 1 anyway lol

Just want to check that we are all fighting over 1 attribute point

This. Plus, Melo will still put in work regardless of whether he's an 89 or 90. His issue is that he has flaws. Defense and finishing inside. A/TO ratio. Not that he's terrible at any of these things, he's okay. But you're not going to be a 90+ if you're not good at everything.

This. Plus, Melo will still put in work regardless of whether he's an 89 or 90. His issue is that he has flaws. Defense and finishing inside. A/TO ratio. Not that he's terrible at any of these things, he's okay. But you're not going to be a 90+ if you're not good at everything.

Agreed, but then there's zero case for Duncan to be a 90. Dude is still effective but you're not about to tell me at his current playing level he's the best PF in the league. :lol:

Agreed, but then there's zero case for Duncan to be a 90. Dude is still effective but you're not about to tell me at his current playing level he's the best PF in the league. :lol:

Umm.....look at his mins compared to the other top pf's

Easily a 20 & 10 player

1. I love when yall say, "So and so shouldn't be a ___ he should be a ____ (adding + 1 to the previous number)."

2. Why, after ALL of these years, do yall still compare players that don't play the same position?

3. Westbrook got disrespected? How? He is the 2nd highest rated PG in the game. What is disrespectful about that?

I think the only disrespect is putting Rose above him. They were comparable during Rose's MVP year. Since then Rose has done nothing while Russ has been putting in work.

I think the only disrespect is putting Rose above him. They were comparable during Rose's MVP year. Since then Rose has done nothing while Russ has been putting in work.

Well that has NOTHING to do with Westbrook though. That is all Rose right there. His athletic based ratings should have been dropped until he has proven he could do it CONSISTENTLY vs. sound NBA Competition. That would have reduced his overall right there. But Rose is a former cover-boy, so I am sure some loyalty points were thrown his way.

Also remember that the Spurs won the title. So to get the team's overall rating to reflect a champion, maybe some of the Spurs individual player ratings might be inflated. So maybe that is why TD rated so high? But his defensive ratings and IQ ratings should be through the roof. So I wouldn't even say he is "overrated." But I would have to examine the attributes one by one.

1. I love when yall say, "So and so shouldn't be a ___ he should be a ____ (adding + 1 to the previous number)."

2. Why, after ALL of these years, do yall still compare players that don't play the same position?

3. Westbrook got disrespected? How? He is the 2nd highest rated PG in the game. What is disrespectful about that?
Lol.. Melo did play PF for a good amount of the season..

But besides that TD should never be rated that high at this point in his career but we'll see how the game plays out..

And we all know Westbrook is not a traditional PG...his game is more comparable to a lot of SG ranked high on that list.. 

Back
Top Bottom