Official NBA 2k15 Thread

2K12 suckkkkeeeeeedddddd

Overall 2K11 was the best imo. The gameplay was great for 2011 and the modes were awesome.

(2K12) was the worst 2K ever. The players had a gimp and a pimp walk when they dribbled. They were too big for the court and my television. The shooting was hard as heck and I didn't have time to practice. I owned 2K14 for last gen and the servers worked perfectly.. that's interesting they suck this year.. but the NBA season hasn't begun and I'm sure 2K has a lot to learn on what to update from watching this upcoming basketball season. I'm checking for live too. I'm sure in due time the servers will work to recognition.

in my opinion still., 2K13 takes the cake as one of the best 2K's of all time.. it snuck its way to the top. In my opinion,.
2k13 had no blocks bro.

2011 really was the best 2k. I'd take the spin dunk and euro cheese over this game.

Idk what dudes are talking about I'm up in the finals in my rookie year right now bout to moonwalk to this finals MVP then this humble **** is going out the window

Ok I found the craziest glitch. I'm on my second season. Signed with the Cavs . Right around allstar weekend my team did a trade and we got 2 new guys and everything was fine until I started noticing LEBRON not looking the same. I think somthing glitched and made his body switch with someone else's. He is the same height as waiters and Irving. Worst part is he gets blocked non stop now and can't guard any of his match ups. Kinda ruins being on the Cavs for me.

View media item 1225211View media item 1225212View media item 1225213

Ok I found the craziest glitch. I'm on my second season. Signed with the Cavs . Right around allstar weekend my team did a trade and we got 2 new guys and everything was fine until I started noticing LEBRON not looking the same. I think somthing glitched and made his body switch with someone else's. He is the same height as waiters and Irving. Worst part is he gets blocked non stop now and can't guard any of his match ups. Kinda ruins being on the Cavs for me.
No thats real life, he went paleo for 60 days and dropped 25lbs remember?

Anyone get signed by Nike yet? Any word on KD 2k15 requirements? 
nerd.gif

I'm on PHX and we are terrible. I only avg about 12 points now because I didn't buy a bunch of upgrades.

Does it hurt you to sim some games in regular season?

Man I swear these myplayer simulations are such bs! We're on the verge eliminating the clippers up by 10 in the fourth get sub out for couple Mins then all of a sudden I'm losing forced into a game 6.

Up 3-1 on the Bulls in the finals,

Saved it during game 5 up 8 at the start of the third.

Finals MVP in the locker room getting engraved now, they got the champagne back there iced up.

If only I wasn't wearing these rejects....

Several people seem to have gotten the endorsement on Twitter.  No shoe this year unless they do some sort of update it looks like.

View media item 1225211View media item 1225212View media item 1225213

:rofl:

Don't know if thats your first time seeing Lebron in the game, but yeah he looks like that now, he shed a lot of pounds over the summer, He's looking like his rookie season.

question...if I have a my GM mode going on and then download the new patch, does that apply to fix the glitches in the current MyGM mode or do I have to start over for it to apply?

question...if I have a my GM mode going on and then download the new patch, does that apply to fix the glitches in the current MyGM mode or do I have to start over for it to apply?

It will apply to your current MyGM file.

Back
Top Bottom