OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Why does joe Johnson shoot long twos when he's wide open?
How come in transition we shoot off balance threes instead of slowing down and setting our feet?
Why does my big leave his man to help in a guard to guard pick and roll?
Why do we start a different lineup every game?

My player frustrations

I don't get ****** who really care about this **** this much to be running these YouTube channels and stream hangouts. I hope ****** is eating off this.
Why are ya'all hatin on those dudes. Are ya'll salty because you ain't doing nothing. What's wrong with talking 2K and hoops. These dudes have jobs and families. They do it because it's what they love to do. You have heard of hobbies right? I hope ya'll talking that stuff aren't the ones camping for sneakers.

Lol must have hit close to home
I'm apart of SimNation so you can call me a cornball all you want. I could care less. But don't attack the other dudes. Life ain't all about Yambs as you young people like to call it. As you get older you actually have to take care of family and have a grown up job. My guess is you post on here a lot what's the difference between that and doing a video. It is what it is. I don't want to turn this into a fight because I love communities like this.

dont listen to the douchebags bro theyre trying to clown people on a sneaker community , srsly think about it 
laugh.gif
  obvious lack of self esteem if theyre going into a 2k thread , to make fun of people who love 2k , think about it my dude .

dont listen to the douchebags bro theyre trying to clown people on a sneaker community , srsly think about it :lol:   obvious lack of self esteem if theyre going into a 2k thread , to make fun of people who love 2k , think about it my dude .
Excellent observation my man.

Why are ya'all hatin on those dudes. Are ya'll salty because you ain't doing nothing. What's wrong with talking 2K and hoops. These dudes have jobs and families. They do it because it's what they love to do. You have heard of hobbies right? I hope ya'll talking that stuff aren't the ones camping for sneakers.

I'm apart of SimNation so you can call me a cornball all you want. I could care less. But don't attack the other dudes. Life ain't all about Yambs as you young people like to call it. As you get older you actually have to take care of family and have a grown up job. My guess is you post on here a lot what's the difference between that and doing a video. It is what it is. I don't want to turn this into a fight because I love communities like this.

View media item 1116648

I have to stop you right there b. Not trying to derail but I am going to correct your train of thought real quick playboy. You're right, as you get older life is about taking care of family, and having a grown up job. However, intertwined in all of that is how to acquire new yambs and how to improve on the quality of yambs you've already obtained. If your shorty's yambs is averaging a 5.333 on the Yamb Quality Index in the month of October, you need to have a talk with her and help her strategize what you guys can do to bring it back up to a 8/9 for November. Nothing is worse than losing a nail biter in 2K and then proceeding to head to your bedroom knowing you are about to get sub par dusse. Those consecutive losses are the reasons why people are still stuck in the lower tiers. This is all relative my g. 

I have to stop you right there b. Not trying to derail but I am going to correct your train of thought real quick playboy. You're right, as you get older life is about taking care of family, and having a grown up job. However, intertwined in all of that is how to acquire new yambs and how to improve on the quality of yambs you've already obtained. If your shorty's yambs is averaging a 5.333 on the Yamb Quality Index in the month of October, you need to have a talk with her and help her strategize what you guys can do to bring it back up to a 8/9 for November. Nothing is worse than losing a nail biter in 2K and then proceeding to head to your bedroom knowing you are about to get sub par dusse. Those consecutive losses are the reasons why people are still stuck in the lower tiers. This is all relative my g. 
I agree with most of this. I was only talking about Yambs because dude thinks if you are making YouTube videos you must have no life. I was one of the dudes in the videos. Talk all you want about me but to go at the other dudes I have to draw the line. They are good people who yes have lives. One of the dudes is a developer for 2K, one is a comic artist, one is a beat writer for the Mavs. I'm a teacher and used to be in the Navy. I know me and the host actually played ball and I'm not talking about open gym. Dude above was right if you come into a thread to hate on dudes who like 2K you are a clown. I appreciate the love though my man. I know you weren't trying to derail anything.

How come in transition we shoot off balance threes instead of slowing down and setting our feet?

My player frustrations
Devs said, for whatever reason this was decided, that you AI teammates in MyPlayer are in fact different than if those same teammates were in a regular exhibition mode. So maybe you are right when you say they are stupid computer players

85305efdd72a102c6f368bc0627b695c.jpg

My player frustrations
l

Because he's ISO JOE

My player frustrations

read the manual

Damn these dudes are probably the corniest collection of men in the history of the world, especially homie with the skull cap
mean.gif
I'll come out and say it, I'm one of the dudes in that Simhangout video. You can talk all you want about me, I could care less. However don't go at my people bro. Why come into a thread about 2K and talk stuff about people who like 2K. Explain how we are the collection of the corniest men in history, you may be right about me but so what. Let me tell you a little about my dudes in the video. The host played ball for Kansas back in the day and is also a developer for 2K. The dude in the hat is a comic book artist. My man Lance is a beat writer for the Mavericks. I myself, coach basketball, work at a school and am former US Navy. I wouldn't say that we are a bunch of cornballs, but that is just me. Oh yeah, myself and as I mentioned the host actually played basketball and not open gym or pickup games. I'm sure you are a cool dude and I don't want to get into an argument. Just show some respect bro. We are just dudes who like 2K and love talking about the NBA. If you like 2K you can thank the SimNation Community for what you are get. Peace my dude. 

My player frustrations

Same thing with Harden

Back
Top Bottom