OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

I'll come out and say it, I'm one of the dudes in that Simhangout video. You can talk all you want about me, I could care less. However don't go at my people bro. Why come into a thread about 2K and talk stuff about people who like 2K. Explain how we are the collection of the corniest men in history, you may be right about me but so what. Let me tell you a little about my dudes in the video. The host played ball for Kansas back in the day and is also a developer for 2K. The dude in the hat is a comic book artist. My man Lance is a beat writer for the Mavericks. I myself, coach basketball, work at a school and am former US Navy. I wouldn't say that we are a bunch of cornballs, but that is just me. Oh yeah, myself and as I mentioned the host actually played basketball and not open gym or pickup games. I'm sure you are a cool dude and I don't want to get into an argument. Just show some respect bro. We are just dudes who like 2K and love talking about the NBA. If you like 2K you can thank the SimNation Community for what you are get. Peace my dude. 

Are u the jabroni with the skull cap ?

Son is cringeworthy as ever

Homie got y'all looking bad out here

Last edited:
Damn these dudes are probably the corniest collection of men in the history of the world, especially homie with the skull cap
mean.gif
I'll come out and say it, I'm one of the dudes in that Simhangout video. You can talk all you want about me, I could care less. However don't go at my people bro. Why come into a thread about 2K and talk stuff about people who like 2K. 
Are u the jabroni with the skull cap ?

Son is cringeworthy as ever

Homie got y'all looking bad out here
No I'm actually the bald white due. Why do you have a problem with my man in the skull cap? 

Yall should know by now, 2k wants you to drop a quadruple double and do everything on the court to win a game in myplayer mode. :lol:

I'll come out and say it, I'm one of the dudes in that Simhangout video. You can talk all you want about me, I could care less. However don't go at my people bro. Why come into a thread about 2K and talk stuff about people who like 2K. 
No I'm actually the bald white due. Why do you have a problem with my man in the skull cap? 

Homie annoyed the hell out of me and made me turn off the video, didn't even get a chance to hear you guys wonderful insight :smh:

Does anyone know how to drop step in 2k16? Did they take this away? I never played 2k15, but in 2k14 I used to do it all the time. Finally picked up 2k16 again and have no clue on how? Can anyone help?

The first thing someone always says when someones not feeling a popular game is "you're trash".  That's why we get pretty much the same game every year. Dudes gonna buy it and play regardless.
roll.gif

I never said I was having problems I just dint prefer the game play.  I'm 44-6 on line In the NBA League. 
roll.gif

You work for 2K.. I'm gonna stop playing regardless.. COD comes out Friday. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Who you play influences how you view the game
That's true. I just hate how the first thing someone says when you don't like a game is you're trash. Dude said it's easy to avoid like I posted a video getting cooked or something. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
But you have to stop making #ntExtreme statements like 2k is the same game every year. That is no where near the truth.

IDK man I would agree with you but this year only thing that seems different to me is that open shots are harder to make and every player can block now.

Whats different to you? Because I know you play alot also.

Last edited:
Pnr System
Defensive settings
Spacing
Floaters
Mygm my League

There is a lot. They put in a lot of work and more than blocks and open jumpers were fixed man.

Back
Top Bottom