OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

What's dope about MyGM this year is that you can either play against the CPU, or against another player, or couch co-op on the same team ...I know for fact that there was no couch co-op in any mode except My League in 2k15 ...if you think playing against people is frustrating, then try co-op with someone.

Also found out that if you chose the sim live action in MyGM, that you get VC without playing ....so I put it on HoF with 12 min quarters, select sim live or whatever it's called, and come back 15 minutes later to around 3-400 VC without touching the controller at all. :smokin

Last edited:
The first thing someone always says when someones not feeling a popular game is "you're trash".  That's why we get pretty much the same game every year. Dudes gonna buy it and play regardless.:rofl:

I never said I was having problems I just dint prefer the game play.  I'm 44-6 on line In the NBA League. :rofl:  

You work for 2K.. I'm gonna stop playing regardless.. COD comes out Friday. :rofl:  
Calling the game trash over those two things sound stupid idc about your record that doesn't mean you're good

Last edited:
We'll don't call me trash if you havent played me. That's all you had to say. 
roll.gif

DC you're not nice I blew you out like 10 times last year.  Game is trash but I still win.
roll.gif

Last edited:
It's cool.. I thought you was joining the other dude calling me trash because of my opinion.

We can ball you know I play legit.

Last edited:
I'll make it realistic my dude. I actually run sets. Get in that lab and work on the sets and the freelance offenses. It helps big time.
Nah you will never hear me call someone trash.
Meek, man I am legit. Been on OS since 02. Dudes in here would rather talk about arm sleeve colors than practice mode. They hate that word in here lol

Nah you will never hear me call someone trash.
Meek, man I am legit. Been on OS since 02. Dudes in here would rather talk about arm sleeve colors than practice mode. They hate that word in here lol
I agree man. I don't get the hatred for this game. The game is nice. They will fix the blocks with a patch. The only thing that really pisses me off is dudes using the Cavs or Thunder and using the off ball/double team cheese. The way dudes play you will not see that in real life except at maybe 6th grade open gym.

I have to stop you right there b. Not trying to derail but I am going to correct your train of thought real quick playboy. You're right, as you get older life is about taking care of family, and having a grown up job. However, intertwined in all of that is how to acquire new yambs and how to improve on the quality of yambs you've already obtained. If your shorty's yambs is averaging a 5.333 on the Yamb Quality Index in the month of October, you need to have a talk with her and help her strategize what you guys can do to bring it back up to a 8/9 for November. Nothing is worse than losing a nail biter in 2K and then proceeding to head to your bedroom knowing you are about to get sub par dusse. Those consecutive losses are the reasons why people are still stuck in the lower tiers. This is all relative my g. 

My brotha you have given way to much of the game away...*drops a $20 in the collection plate*

I agree man. I don't get the hatred for this game. The game is nice. They will fix the blocks with a patch. The only thing that really pisses me off is dudes using the Cavs or Thunder and using the off ball/double team cheese. The way dudes play you will not see that in real life except at maybe 6th grade open gym.
The game is excellent man. I love it. Love it. Think about it all the time

I hated that they tweaked shooting earlier on and increased the layups because people were being suckas.

Glad they put the missed contested layups back

2k app can anybody choose the nightly games for VC?

Why is it not working this year.

Back
Top Bottom