OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

2k should've jus kept the damn game the way it was. Every shot falls, the PNR is completely broken and swear the cheese had gotten worse :lol:

Ran into a full court Bron cheeser and I could do nothing to stop him

2k should've jus kept the damn game the way it was. Every shot falls, the PNR is completely broken and swear the cheese had gotten worse
laugh.gif

Ran into a full court Bron cheeser and I could do nothing to stop him
What are you shooting %'s looking. You say every shot but actually what are the numbers looking like.

And when you say every shot, are you speaking of OPEN shots. Contested shots? Contested under the basket?

The cheese is going to get worse because people are simply getting better at the game. I was telling yall that during week 2 when yall kep saying, "People won't cheese this year." I was like just wait until people actually know what they are doing. NO basketball game is cheese proof

That's true DC. I tell dudes the same thing. There will always be a way to cheese. Just gotta play the game enough each year to actually perfect whatever it is.

The penalties for half court and full court passes AFTER made shots should be huge. Like its no reason after a made basket Bron should be able to catch the Ball at half court and sprint baseline for a dunk damn near everytime

I just need to branch out to other modes of the game because the higher I get in Play Now mode the more cheese I encounter :smh:

I'm in Hall of Fame and nobody plays on ball anymore

NBA 2k16 will be free over the weekend for people with Xbox Live Gold subscriptions.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/11/17/9...for-the-weekend-for-xbox-one-gold-subscribers

The penalties for half court and full court passes AFTER made shots should be huge. Like its no reason after a made basket Bron should be able to catch the Ball at half court and sprint baseline for a dunk damn near everytime

I just need to branch out to other modes of the game because the higher I get in Play Now mode the more cheese I encounter :smh:

Facts though. Ball should be thrown over the head when ppl try that.

I just need to branch out to other modes of the game because the higher I get in Play Now mode the more cheese I encounter
mean.gif

yea true this and im only in varsity 

Off ball is real bad the higher you go. It's not even to get defenders in better position. When I swing the ball to the user defender, they switch off. Since the patch I noticed a lot of bail out fouls if you are trying to play someone straight up in the post or guarding someone driving to the basket. I don't know if it's because I use the Mavs and they are tier 3, but after made baskets they opposing big man jogs right behind my big men and get easy dunks everything. Points in the paint definitely increased after the patch. Lastly has anyone noticed the high amount of steals that occur when you are past a defender in mid court and it's rolls to the opposing team?

I just find it unrealistic that my player gets double teamed right after the tipoff until the end of the game.

Takes away 90% of the fun. 
You're still getting the double-team cheese?!  I thought they fixed that thing a few days ago since it has stopped happening to me since this past Thursday.

Man if you are playing vs. An Online User, after a made or missed basket, take your slowest big man and sprint down court to the dotted line. That helps a BIT

I'm mad that when 2k patches in new jerseys, they can't be used if you already started MC. I want to wear those Bulls pride uniforms, and the finally decent looking Christmas jersey's once they're released :smh:

Seems like there are way too many turnovers in the paint. Everytime I try to dribble inside the ball hits somebodies knee or something and slides into the other players hand.

Still hate how difficult it is to play on ball. Feels like the players are on ice skates. That's why I'm mixing off ball with on ball. Getting tired of my opponents going left right left right left right until my robotic stick up the butt player can't recover.

Played 3 ranked games last night and won all 3. Ran with the Hornets, Warriors & Kings.

I'm mad that when 2k patches in new jerseys, they can't be used if you already started MC. I want to wear those Bulls pride uniforms, and the finally decent looking Christmas jersey's once they're released
mean.gif
Yeah that sucks. Wish 2k would go back to releasing uniform codes that would take effect in all modes like in the past.

Shouldn't have to hold off on a MyCareer, MyGM etc. til damn near match to ensure you have all the updated unis for that mode.

I wish 2K lets you have the option to have the environment be a playoff game or a season game.
One of the few things Live did well was creating a in-game playoff atmosphere.

2k has been lacking in that presentation aspect.

Pro Am is so fun. Tried it out for the first time over the weekend...didn't score much but had fun pushing the ball.

Still frustrating as hell when you get an offensive board in the paint only to have it turned over a second later. Guaranteed every time

I was so pissed yesterday when I lost a ranked game by 1 point in OT. I had the Knicks & my opponent had the Lakers. On the very last play, I tried to toss the ball to Melo while he was cutting towards the basketball for a dunk/layup, but the ball hit the Laker player in the back instead... I had to walk around the house for 5 minutes so I wouldn't toss my controller. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY WIN DAMMIT!!!

Pro Am is so fun. Tried it out for the first time over the weekend...didn't score much but had fun pushing the ball.

Still frustrating as hell when you get an offensive board in the paint only to have it turned over a second later. Guaranteed every time

Pro Am is great. I haven't lost yet. I always end up with a good center and pretty good passers and we just run the break. Easy dunks and open jumpers for everyone. Last win was by 40. :lol: A bit disappointed that they don't track your pro am record tho

As far as dribbling into the paint. It's totally ridiculous:smh:

Back
Top Bottom