OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

nahhh they defintiely added an upgrade. I'm seeing new celebrations, reactions, new dialogue with shaq. my dude is making different faces and **** now. i completely stopped getting press conferences and now they're back. I'm seeing jordan in the little cut screens where there weren't any for me.

it really pisses me off that they capped the myplayer handling of a 6'6 sg at 79. That's bs. MJ, KOBE, Harden, Dwade all have elite handles. 79? 79? b? Leaves me a turnover magnet. Averaging like 3 a game just off dribbling errors
The patch didn't cover ANY of these things.

HE was not referring to a patch.

laugh.gif
 Now I can't say anything else

Weirdest thing. I'm only in the Euroleague, but my online opponents can choose classic teams, but I can't. Can anyone explain? I thought I'm supposed to be linked up with ppl in my class?

Last edited:
does the game feel SUPER SLOW after the patch to anyone else ? this sucks i had just gotten used to the game and now it feels like im playing another game ....ill get used to it i guess but this game feels weird now 

dj agustin just dropped 30 points on me and gerald henderson did a windmill dunk in traffic in game .......they broke it. 

^Dude, I played the Suns in MyPlayer. First game after the patch. Every one of them boys played Bruce Bowen crachead defense and was lighting us UP from 3 :x Had to grind for 29-9-7 to pull out a 2 point win. Was fun though. I like not having to drop 50 a game like previous years in order to win.

i just finished beating the nets with my pistons mygm where i was able to trade the top 2 picks for russell and signed lebron through free agency........also acquired beal an giannis through trades.....either way , i had to keep my starters in all 48 mins to win the game by 4 , granted i play hall of fame diff but bruhhhhh this is ******ed now 

The new patch is straight **** right now.  I am getting double-teamed by the CPU at tip-off, I haven't even run a play yet or set my offense AND I GET CPU DOUBLE-TEAMED AT TIP OFF.

I know Scott OG is usually the 2K basketball logic guy, but I doubt he'd create a new patch that would **** up CPU double-team logic THIS BAD.  Someone else ****** up when the patch was finalized.

I'm on hiatus from this damn game until 2K fixes their ****

losing close games against tier 1 teams is the worst.  I'm losing at the free throw line, damn near every one the Pistons is sub 70, low 60's in ft 
mad.gif

Last edited:
losing close games against tier 1 teams is the worst.  I'm losing at the free throw line, damn near every one the Pistons is sub 70, low 60's in ft >:  

Is annoying. I hate people that have tier 1 teams and are using computer D and are pausing after every score being cocky. Like dude is a close game. I'm playing with a tier 3 team, are you serious? This shows how much they suck.

Is annoying. I hate people that have tier 1 teams and are using computer D and are pausing after every score being cocky. Like dude is a close game. I'm playing with a tier 3 team, are you serious? This shows how much they suck.
Get used to that. The higher ranking you go, you will play nothing but tier 1 teams. And yes, the love the off ball d crap. Plus the higher you go the more cheese they have perfected. Just play your game and you will win some and lose some. I use the Knicks and it sucks losing to the Thunder and Cavs by 2 or 3 points.

Just got a text from my friend. He said he and some gamers lose their MyPark rep to Rookie 1 now. :wow:

is he on Sunset Beach?

just went on & i went from All-Star 1 to Rookie 1. all my stats are gone too :smh:

I feel like I'm cheating in my career. I'm a 6'6"" shooting guard like steph curry with a 40 inch vertical. I started with the suns. Got traded to the thunder after season 1. Then we traded Stephen Adams for DeAndre Jordan.

Starting lineup

Westbrook
My guy
Durant
Ibaka
Jordan

Mycareer is way easier than last year I already got 5 quadruple doubles this season. I avg 29 7 15 and I also avg 5 steals a game as a 77ovr pg and got the Sixers at 2nd seed. 12 min quarters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom