OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

laugh.gif

Little things that I hate 2K doesn't explain and users have to discover on their own.

Got this from OS
[table][tr][td]
Single Red ring: Warm + 5 offensive stats Edit: Most stats, wouldn't make sense to gain speed eh? 

double red ring: Hot + 10 offensive stats

single blue ring: Cold -5 stats

double blue ring: frozen -10 stats

Green (on a shot) Excellent Release 95% of going in. 

Green (on defense) You are in good defensive position  

Green (on a shot  attempt) You played good shot defense edit: (based on the size of the bar)

Yellow/Red (on a shot attempt) You played little shot defense.

edit: Gatorade: less than 50 energy, massive lowering of stats, bench the player and stop using turbo lol

[/td][/tr][/table]

I'm done with this game. I played 5 straight GSW players all were different and kept pulling up from 10 feet after the 3PT with Thompson and Curry and making it CLEAN. Is this a new cheese? I deleted the game till 2K17. I'm done. Never experienced a game that drives me nuts and ruins my day of anger like NBA 2K16 is healthier for me to just stop playing it.

I'm done with this game. I played 5 straight GSW players all were different and kept pulling up from 10 feet after the 3PT with Thompson and Curry and making it CLEAN. Is this a new cheese? I deleted the game till 2K17. I'm done. Never experienced a game that drives me nuts and ruins my day of anger like NBA 2K16 is healthier for me to just stop playing it.

Did this months ago. :rofl:

I think staying away from the random online users will make your experience less frustrating. Just play people you know and trust because playing those little boys online is nothing but self torture

Yeah over the past two weeks I played maybe close to 20 online games. Only 1 person out of those 20 played with someone other than Cleveland or Golden State smh.

Really tired of playing 2 year olds on all star team up. Like shooting with Deandre drummond from 3 but wont pass when they have 3 teammates open when triple teammed.

got my myteam up to a 92

pg - kidd
sg - lebron
sf - durant
pf - anthony
c - howard

bench
Westbrook
Lillard
Leonard
Griffin
Larry Johnson
Zo

got my myteam up to a 92

pg - kidd
sg - lebron
sf - durant
pf - anthony
c - howard

bench
Westbrook
Lillard
Leonard
Griffin
Larry Johnson
Zo
Amethyst J Kidd is honestly one of the worst cards in myteam. All he can do is make a flashy pass without having 8 turnovers, only perk.

got my myteam up to a 92

pg - kidd
sg - lebron
sf - durant
pf - anthony
c - howard

bench
Westbrook
Lillard
Leonard
Griffin
Larry Johnson
Zo
See me shun

pg - Curry 2 time mvp 99 ovr
sg - Durant 91
sf - Lebron 94
pf - Kareem Abdul Jabbar 94
c - Bill Russell 96

Bench
Everyone
moses malone
james harden
anthony davis
draymond green
klay thompson

My 2k file is randomly corrupted now and I can't play MyLeague.. Sports game always pull off this bull..
This is why I've been on a 2K hiatus since March.............that and the Knicks were sucking back then, so I had no motivation to play the Knicks at all on 2K.

You're better off taking the L, and go on hiatus until 2K17 comes out

Fired this up after months off. Im loving it they made the pick and roll harder plus the other team doubles you :wow:

Back
Top Bottom