OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

you also get myTeam VIP+ (whatever that means) & a Jordan rookie card

Poster and MJ fathead too

Sounds worth the extra 20 then

it wasn't :lol: poster is lame cuz its inside the game box... figured we would get an actual rolled up poster.... mk X did it why could 2k... fathead shouldn't even be allowed to be called that... things a damn sticker

they got OJ Mayo looking like Buckwheat on here :lol:

I SWEAR!

Anyone that has the game see if there's a Team Up mode? Used to randomly pick 2 teams and choose your position 1-5 on those teams. 2k15 had AS Team Up but it was kinda whack bc everyone picked the best possible players every time.

Edit: I only got $3 from GS, probably cuz I did it 2 days ago lol

Last edited:

You'll get like 3 bucks trading it in
laugh.gif
Gamestop gave me 10

Every little bit helps
laugh.gif
Bastards gave me 3 for it the other day 
laugh.gif
 like someone else said I should have just broke it in their face.

Bout to get some mycareer in while the boy sleeps

Last edited:
also the new start screen & intro are both dope...but that fathead/poster bs had me pissed while waiting for the game to update :lol:

first 2 online games i played were laggy and i guess lead passing is the cheese this year. dc'd from both games
mean.gif

Haven't even played yet and I know my last 2 choices of college will be Arizona or Uconn

Last edited:
Hold on, so the Jordan pre-order edition came with a FAT HEAD and a poster? That was worth $20? 2K gets yall shoe dudes every year man

If I happen to jump in crew or My Parks or whatever it is called, that is one less unrealistic fool my team has to play against
Most frustrating game mode in 2k. Unless you playing with some homies. Playing with random fools will give you a headache.

From OS
Derrick Rose was guarding be tight do i tried to keep the ball from him by swinging it from my right to left side in stationary triple threat Loo and behold i elbow him in the face Offensive foul but i think he flopped Wow

Back
Top Bottom