:: Official NBA Draft Thread - June 26, 7PM EST ::

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by dfresh244

First off I'd like to say yall can suck my italian sausage.

Secondly, Westbrook to the Sonics was the worst pick I've seen in the past 4 years of the draft
sick.gif

Thirdly, Bayless is going to win ROY by putting up ridiculous numbers in that @!%% hole that is Indiana.
I will never post on NT again if Bayless actually drops to 11

Secondly, Westbrook to the Sonics was the worst pick I've seen in the past 4 years of the draft
sick.gif

Thirdly, Bayless is going to win ROY by putting up ridiculous numbers in that @!%% hole that is Indiana.

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

-I was just informed by the Trailblazers that Nicolas Batum was traded by Houston to Portland in exchange for the rights toDarrell Arthur and one of Portland's early second round picks.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

This according to Draftexpress.

I think it might be for Portland's 2 2nd rounders or something, and them stashing away Batum overseas.

I dunno though.
-I was just informed by the Trailblazers that Nicolas Batum was traded by Houston to Portland in exchange for the rights to Darrell Arthur and one of Portland's early second round picks.

Damn.

And I live in Houston hahaha.

But Im anxious to see who.

Edit: Best draft everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What did Portland do with Pippen, Stoudamire, Sheed, Bonzi, Kemp, Ruben Patterson, and Derek Anderson?

And that was a STACKED lineup back then.

Obviously, they have a much younger potential lineup right now; I'll give 'em that.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Why trade Arthur for Batum??
Because Batum can fit in the 3 spot.

Outlaw and or Webster is on the trade block, I reckon.

I don't know why the Rockets want another PF though? Another kinda undersized one at that?

The only reason I see the Rockets doing this is to get one of the Blazers's pick to get CDR or Bill Walker

Back
Top Bottom