Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

definitely ready to see how it goes in LA. hopefully powe continues to dominate when given time

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

^they're just making things up as usual.
Ironic.

How you going to quote me and reply 'ironic' with no explaination. You know your team has gotten off easy...TWICE.
Explanation for what, you making things up in regards to why the Lakers are down 2-0?

How you going to quote me and reply 'ironic' with no explaination. You know your team has gotten off easy...TWICE.
Gotten off easy, No it was easy because your team is soft..... Kobe beat one well disciplined team, by making them shoot alot outside ( talking aboutthe spurs). Unlike the spurs the celtics are hitting there outside looks... If you are going to leave us wide open we will get off easy, just like the serieswill be easy. Just know it won't be twice it will be FOUR.

^ Notice how I said Kobe because thats your team, the Celtics are to well for your other bums to shine.... If you guys want to win kobe needs to drop 81

No matter what the Lakers fans say they are down 2-0, and "we up feet up, like a parapalegic" word to wayne

Explanation for what, you making things up in regards to why the Lakers are down 2-0?

If you can't be bothered to read my previous post then that's your problem. Nothing is being fabricated on my part.

You guys seem overconfident, just like your team which was shown by a 24pt lead in the 4th destroyed. You better hope the celtics don't choke that hardagain. You're already thinking about parading around that fake championship of yours. I hope you thank each official by name, because without theirincompetence, you team wouldn't stand a chance.

^they're just making things up as usual.
Ironic.

--The Lakers aew down 0-2 because Boston was the better team in those 2 games. (and I'm a Laker fan.)

--The Lakers aew down 0-2 because Boston was the better team in those 2 games. (and I'm a Laker fan.)

I'll partly-agree with game 1, the Celtics were better. But game 2, a 28fta discrepancy in a 2pt game with 38secs to play? That 4th quarter was a choke jobwhich almost cost them the game. An extra few free throws, which most will agree we deserved, would've changed the outcome of the game.

^Look dude I am not overconfident in the least. I have watched the C's win only 2 road games throughout the entire playoffs so it certainlywouldn't be out of the question that the Lakers take all 3 at Staples. I am simply pointing out the fact that you are making excuses as to why the Lakersdid not win in Boston.
hope you thank each official by name, because without their incompetence, you team wouldn't stand a chance.

I hope you curse each Laker by name because as a result of their piss poor defense and general lack of hustle, your team is down 2-0.

Hopefully the younger guys feel more comfortable at home now and can play the way they have the first 3 rounds.

And I co sign with everyone, lets hope this is just a good fair honest game with no outside crap.

Let's get this.
pimp.gif

I still expect a large FT disparity for the C's (no hate). If the Lakers are the one taking 15 more FT, then we know what Stern is doing.
sick.gif

I hope the Lakers keep this series close, but I think that the Celtics will probably win this year. At this point im glad the Lakers made it past the Spurssince I really didnt think that they would win. If we lose this year, then I think next year when we get Bynum back we have to be the favorites for thechampionship

Quick question..if the NBA is rigged....then wouldnt that mean it has been like that...and you Laker fans can thank stern for your championships as well?..Justasking though

how many times has the same thing been said in more ways than one? let's get the game on.

I hope you curse each Laker by name because as a result of their piss poor defense and general lack of hustle, your team is down 2-0.

Your team's defense wasn't much better than ours in Game 2. You say it as if your defense is so good, but we shot 49% from the field. You say itas if your defense is so good, but we forced more turnovers. You say it as if your defense is so good, but we shot 48% from three. You say it as if your teamhustled a lot more, but we were +1 on steals and only -1 on rebounds including +1 on offensive rebounds.

In Game 1, we both shot about 42%. Piss poor defense on our part? I think not. We had 8 turnovers as opposed to your 14, including +2 on steals. Pisspoor defense on our part? I think not. True you out-rebounded us by 13, but two of our 6'10" guys were in foul trouble the whole night.

So if we played piss poor defense and generally lacked hustle, I think it's safe to say you did too.

if the lakers don't calls, they need to stop complaining and focus.
i know it's freakishly hard to focus when nothing is going your way.
it pissed mee off so much on sunday with all that ++! going on.
pau needs to play like a beast like in the first quarter and screw the refs.
screw the damn refs.
screw them.
screw them.
kill boston.
no walton.
yes ariza.

Back
Top Bottom