Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

I hope you curse each Laker by name because as a result of their piss poor defense and general lack of hustle, your team is down 2-0.

Your team's defense wasn't much better than ours in Game 2. You say it as if your defense is so good, but we shot 49% from the field. You say it as if your defense is so good, but we forced more turnovers. You say it as if your defense is so good, but we shot 48% from three. You say it as if your team hustled a lot more, but we were +1 on steals and only -1 on rebounds including +1 on offensive rebounds.

In Game 1, we both shot about 42%. Piss poor defense on our part? I think not. We had 8 turnovers as opposed to your 14, including +2 on steals. Piss poor defense on our part? I think not. True you out-rebounded us by 13, but two of our 6'10" guys were in foul trouble the whole night.

So if we played piss poor defense and generally lacked hustle, I think it's safe to say you did too.
ima have to agree with that right there.....

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

bum.jpg
^^The reason i love S&T
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--The only reason why it isnt over yet is because its a 7 game series, not a 3 game series.
--I'm a Laker fan, but I'm also a realist (not to be confused with pessimism)...Boston will win the Championship on our floor in Game 4 or 5.
--Nonetheless...I hope I'm dead wrong. Go Lakers.

you're a lakers fan.. realist or not.. to have this much doubt in a team who has not lost a game at home yet, who is playing a team who has only won..what 1 or 2 games on the road all playoffs and they've played the NEAR maximum amount of games you can possibly play to reach this point.. man.. the wayyou are looking at these 3 games we get at home is depressing.. this is a plus.. this is going to give us SO much momentum. but this will be a test.. if bostoncan steal 1 of these games in LA.. which i dont see happening.. i definitely see them winning the championship.. but if we take all 3 games.. i could see usfinishing them off in game 6 back in the Garden.!!

I heard Joey Crawford the Lakers 6th man is going to be one of the refs tonight for game 3.

Chalk up a Laker win tonight.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

LA Laker Devotee wrote:
Let's see those Boston cheats win a game without faking an injury or having 28 more ft attempts.

smh.gif
i just lost a lot of respect for the NBA after watching this nonsense.� Even Red Aurbach himself would disagree with this garbage.�
I see refs get "pep talks" before games.� Man, this series is going to boil down to who Stern wants to win.�

wow. first time seeing that video. disgusting....just straight disgusting
indifferent.gif

if you dont believe stern gave the orders then i dont know what to say to you...

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

I heard Joey Crawford the Lakers 6th man is going to be one of the refs tonight for game 3.

laugh.gif

Yo Jonathon, what happened bro, did you find someone else to go with you to the game?

If not, I'm still down.

Let's Go Lakeshow!!!!!

Let's get this WIN tonight. Everyone at my school (I go to a high school in the east bay) have all hopped on the Celtics bandwagon and I'm tired ofhearing it from them.

Key Points:
Aggressiveness
Ball Movement
Defense
Be Physical
Be in Attack Mode
Box out
Rebound

Everyone has to play like they want it tonight and all the games after.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

laugh.gif

Maybe they'll give pierce a T for excessive flopping, or ray allen's chewing gum smirk
laugh.gif
. We need Joey

sooperhooper wrote:
LA Laker Devotee wrote:
Let's see those Boston cheats win a game without faking an injury or having 28 more ft attempts.

smh.gif
i just lost a lot of respect for the NBA after watching this nonsense.� Even Red Aurbach himself would disagree with this garbage.�
I see refs get "pep talks" before games.� Man, this series is going to boil down to who Stern wants to win.�

this video makes me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I honestly don't see the Lakers losing tonight, the series is far from over IMO.

I would not be surprised if the Lakers win the next 3 games.

Celtics win game 6.

....then down to a last game.

how do not see it? how does your brain process information? Celtics whooped them first 2 games, and in the regular season. What are you saying

I think you guys will get a lot of calls and more free throws.

Still think we will win by 4.

pimp.gif

^ How doesn't your brain realize that its MY opinion, fall back.

Did you watch that pathetic youtube video where it was blatantly one-sided? Lakers have been just as good at home as the C's....regular season meansnothing during the playoffs.

i tell you, the celtics still have one weakness..... they cannot handle the trap. if you watched the games vs. detroit, celtics played pretty well untildetroit started trapping. then rondo would lob passes and turn over the ball or the offense would take too long to shoot. unfortunately for detroit, they onlytrapped when they were trailing and didn;t have enough to come back from a defecit. lakers have the firepower to score after trapping. that;s what they gottado....

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I honestly don't see the Lakers losing tonight, the series is far from over IMO.

I would not be surprised if the Lakers win the next 3 games.

Celtics win game 6.

....then down to a last game.

how do not see it? how does your brain process information? Celtics whooped them first 2 games, and in the regular season. What are you saying

The regular season is irrelevant.

The Lakers in 03-04 whooped on Detroit in the regular season. We all know how that finals turned out.

Don't get ahead of yourself. The series is far from over.

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

If the Lakers win all 3 I'll become a Laker fan. In short, in aint happenin.

Well, we wouldn't want you anyways even if they did win 3 straight.

another thing the lakers can try is to give the celtics a 20 point lead, let them get complacent and then STRIKE!!!! it nearly worked the other night......

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

another thing the lakers can try is to give the celtics a 20 point lead, let them get complacent and then STRIKE!!!! it nearly worked the other night......
indifferent.gif
if the lakers spot us another 20 point lead, then ybother play.....the other night u striked....but it wasnt enough,

lakers have skill...but no heart

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom