Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

jcbacall wrote:
Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

Let's see those Boston cheats win a game without faking an injury or having 28 more ft attempts.

�that vid made me sick....
frown.gif
sick.gif

rediculous SMH

From the 3 minute to the 4 minute mark made me sick to my stomach.� Disgusting.�
indifferent.gif

The celtics "vaunted D" were wearing striped shirts in game 2, period.�

Lakers probably take all three...Celts win game 6...and we'll have the game 7 we were all hoping for

To get calls tonight we will need to:
- play aggressively, but not out of control
- stop looking at the refs everytime there is contact they will miss some calls but PLAY THROUGH IT, "get on their good side" if you will
- stop taking contested jumpshots
- take the ball up strong and into the defender's arms/body
- stop hacking, play good solid position D
- limit their offensive possessions, off. rebounding produces silly fouls

If we can do that we WILL win the game
Lets Go Lakers!!

Salvator is the ref tonight....Lakers 9 point favorites tonight.
eek.gif

I bet ANYONE that the Lakers will shoot 30+ free throws, last game was pathetic with Powe shooting more FT's than the entire team (he will fall back downto earth), despite the Lakers scoring more points in the paint. Celtics will be in foul trouble early just watch.

bum.jpg

Wow.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Salvator is the ref tonight....Lakers 9 point favorites tonight.
eek.gif

I bet ANYONE that the Lakers will shoot 30+ free throws, last game was pathetic with Powe shooting more FT's than the entire team (he will fall back down to earth), despite the Lakers scoring more points in the paint. Celtics will be in foul trouble early just watch.

bum.jpg

Wow.

laugh.gif

salvator ?!!?!?

well win by 6.......

lmao joey crawford is a laker fan...and look wat happened game 2.......we cannot be stopped....
pimp.gif

I honestly don't see the Lakers losing tonight, the series is far from over IMO.

I would not be surprised if the Lakers win the next 3 games.

Celtics win game 6.

....then down to a last game.

LA takes this one tonight.

KG could steal it if he wanted to...but, yeahhh....

dunno how to embed...but check out this cool vid from homecourt advantage this past sunday.

lol

Originally Posted by cicco1212

No matter what the Lakers fans say they are down 2-0, and "we up feet up, like a parapalegic" word to wayne
you black and a celtics fan?
roll.gif

LA Laker Devotee wrote:
Let's see those Boston cheats win a game without faking an injury or having 28 more ft attempts.

smh.gif
i just lost a lot of respect for the NBA after watching this nonsense.� Even Red Aurbach himself would disagree with this garbage.�
I see refs get "pep talks" before games.� Man, this series is going to boil down to who Stern wants to win.�

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Quick question..if the NBA is rigged....then wouldnt that mean it has been like that...and you Laker fans can thank stern for your championships as well?..Just asking though

i believe its been around for the longest BUT not as evident as like in the heat/mavs series and game 2 of this series....

Its like a **** walking around with a short skirt on..... You see everything but hey thats her choice in wearing it that short.....and then she all of a suddenpulls the skirt up her waist....

Back
Top Bottom