Official NBA Finals 08 Game 3 Thread: Celtics at Lakers 6/10, on ABC HD

Lakers just had like a 5 minute brain fart.

Man, Lamar Odom... dude could be one of the best in the league, and he constantly lets the Lakers, the Laker fans, the NBA general public, and LamarOwnsem downevery time. Dude has such skill set, but has the brains of a chicken crossing the road. I mean, hes crossing the road to get to the other side, we get that.But is there a point? I mean, it seems really stupid to put his life in danger by crossing the ro... ok I'm getting off track here.

Kobe has to take this game himself, even if he is playing 1 v 5 on D.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by k0betw0

yo, who sent the memo to number 8? cuz kobe sure as hell aint playin like his "new self" today....

indifferent.gif
, yeah because Lamar and Pau are lights out!

indifferent.gif
x2 at you. i never said it was a bad thing... peep the sig. im more og than you so i get you go sit back down young fella

indifferent.gif
whatever kid.

hey dont be mad son. i'm salty as hell too cuz the lakers are only up by 4... go search for your 24 jersey or something... itll help bring your magic back...
I am not your son, fool! How about you go search for your huevos, because I can tell your missing them, little e-thug.

English obviously isn't YOUR first language...

Kobe with the walton like play... nice job... Walton belongs in the lockerroom. his antics are rubbing off on the others

Kobe's gonna make another parking lot video if his teammates keep playing like this.

Man, Ray has found his game again. I mean, he has been playing well of late, but this is the first time I have seen him this comfortable in weeks.
Glad to see him back, but not a good look for the Lakers.

KOBE not passing to pau.. lol good job kobe.. kobe gets it done on his own.

do work

KG travelinnnnnnnnnng... pivot foot change 10 times

Pau suck it up man. LMFAO.
laugh.gif

Dude looked like he got shot in the stomach after givin the foul. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom