OFFICIAL NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD UPDATE:SHAQ TO CAVS? McCANTS TO SAC/CHANDLER RETURNED TO SENDER

Raptors acquire Marion from Heat

Comment Email Print Share ESPN.com

The Toronto Raptors have agreed to send Jermaine O'Neal and Jamario Moon to the Miami Heat in exchange for Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks, league sourcestold ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher.

The deal is pending league approval, according to league sources.

Originally Posted by heat23

Raptors acquire Marion from HeatComment Email Print Share ESPN.com

The Toronto Raptors have agreed to send Jermaine O'Neal and Jamario Moon to the Miami Heat in exchange for Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks, league sources told ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher.

The deal is pending league approval, according to league sources.

Yes!
happy.gif

^
Not really sure why the Heat would want JO. Don't they know his act by now? He'll be limping around before the end of the month.
eyes.gif

Marion in Toronto sounds nice though. But how come every time Marion gets dealt, Banks has to go with him?
roll.gif
(I know, his contract is garbage)

Why could they trade Marion the day before yesterday so I wouldn't have had to sit in the United Center holding my head 5 minutes after the game wasover...

Anyway hope this trade opens the flood gates for some other deals to start happening... Paxson before you go get us Amare!!

Marcus Banks got the full MLE (almost $6M) when he signed with Phoenix
sick.gif

Matrix getting shipped after last night's game winning dunk
laugh.gif

Marcus Banks' nasty deal dumped. Good money Riles. 'Trix is probably steaming...
laugh.gif

Miami is sitting pretty for the 2010 Frenzy flexibility wise.

Oh, and I assume this means Miami is choosing JO over the chance to grab Boozer next summer?
laugh.gif
, again.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Marcus Banks got the full MLE (almost $6M) when he signed with Phoenix
sick.gif

Matrix getting shipped after last night's game winning dunk
laugh.gif
That's foul
laugh.gif

I think JO's deal expires next year so they're in good shape to make a run at Boozer, Bron, Bosh..whoever in 2010 plus keep Wade and Beasley. Rilesknows what he's doing. I wonder what this means for Amare though.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I think JO's deal expires next year so they're in good shape to make a run at Boozer, Bron, Bosh..whoever in 2010 plus keep Wade and Beasley. Riles knows what he's doing. I wonder what this means for Amare though.
Bingo! I think Stat is chigago's for the taking

FINALLY.

And Riley got Colangelo to throw in Moon
laugh.gif

I really don't see how you can possibly call this stupid from Miami's perspective.

We needed a center, and O'Neal comes off next year. Just in time to swoop up Bosh.

O'Neal/Magloire/Anthony
Beasley/Haslem
Jones/Moon/Wright
Wade/Cook
Chalmers/Quinn

I THINK Boozer becomes a free agent this offseason. He has a player option which I don't think he's gonna take

Originally Posted by WILLINC

FINALLY.

laugh.gif

I really don't see how you can possibly call this stupid from Miami's perspective.
It's obvious you never watch Moon play. Dude all of a sudden thinks he's Vince Carter now. So enjoy having him jack up contested 3s andleaning fadeaways on the wing all night, cause that's what you're gonna be getting from him consistently

Seeing Carter and Tracy back together might be interesting. With Yao in the in there too..hmmm...If freaking Mcgrady plays at all that is.

Originally Posted by Fresh2Death2004

I THINK Boozer becomes a free agent this offseason. He has a player option which I don't think he's gonna take

Originally Posted by WILLINC

FINALLY.

laugh.gif

It's obvious you never watch Moon play. Dude all of a sudden thinks he's Vince Carter now. So enjoy having him jack up contested 3s and leaning fadeaways on the wing all night, cause that's what you're gonna be getting from him consistently
well if thats the case then he'll sit his #$%% on the bench. Honestly, I haven't seen him seen him play that much, but just the fact Rileygot Colangelo to do it is
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom