Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

was bored so i hacked myplayer. i created 3 different profiles. one i'm gonna play straight up, all rules, superstar, following the rules to a T. The other two are gonna be special. Game is still wacky. On one of my profiles. i maxed out everything. gave myself 200mil+ in skill points and maxed out all attributes and abilities. then 200mil+ in money. copped everything there was to buy. My guy is rated 99. Can literally do anything. Score at will, defend with the best of them, faster, stronger, tougher than anybody. Drops 50-60 routinely....can't get in the starting lineup lmao. How i'm the best to ever do it and i'm coming off the bench behind kevin martin? haha. its all good though i'm not mad. i just put this hack in when i wanted to just play the mode, without the stress of trying to match objectives and get good grades. basically when i want to drive an automatic over a manual. its actually really fun honestly. I mean sure you give up the sim aspect, but to get to hear all the comments and see all the wild animations a 99 overall player can do is pretty sick.

the 2nd profile i think is extra dope. i found all the cyber faces, uncapped (including all rookies btw, yeah they're in there) and went in and gave this myplayer Allen Iverson's face. tried to match all of his skills, attributes, sigs and data with real life. I'm gonna finally make my bro the player he always could have been. and I getting that boy Jewelz a chip!
this on PC?
xbox 360

How? I wanna do this on a 2nd profile

was bored so i hacked myplayer. i created 3 different profiles. one i'm gonna play straight up, all rules, superstar, following the rules to a T. The other two are gonna be special. Game is still wacky. On one of my profiles. i maxed out everything. gave myself 200mil+ in skill points and maxed out all attributes and abilities. then 200mil+ in money. copped everything there was to buy. My guy is rated 99. Can literally do anything. Score at will, defend with the best of them, faster, stronger, tougher than anybody. Drops 50-60 routinely....can't get in the starting lineup lmao. How i'm the best to ever do it and i'm coming off the bench behind kevin martin? haha. its all good though i'm not mad. i just put this hack in when i wanted to just play the mode, without the stress of trying to match objectives and get good grades. basically when i want to drive an automatic over a manual. its actually really fun honestly. I mean sure you give up the sim aspect, but to get to hear all the comments and see all the wild animations a 99 overall player can do is pretty sick.

the 2nd profile i think is extra dope. i found all the cyber faces, uncapped (including all rookies btw, yeah they're in there) and went in and gave this myplayer Allen Iverson's face. tried to match all of his skills, attributes, sigs and data with real life. I'm gonna finally make my bro the player he always could have been. and I getting that boy Jewelz a chip!
this on PC?
xbox 360

this on PC?
xbox 360

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Just hit 35 3's online with the Celtics against some dude online 
pimp.gif

.....then the very next game got killed by the Warriors because Curry and Wright hit 15 3's a piece..
30t6p3b.gif
I am mad that you are
pimp.gif
-ing at it as if it takes any skill to perform that nonsense on a broken game. This is really sad.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Just hit 35 3's online with the Celtics against some dude online 
pimp.gif

.....then the very next game got killed by the Warriors because Curry and Wright hit 15 3's a piece..
30t6p3b.gif
I am mad that you are
pimp.gif
-ing at it as if it takes any skill to perform that nonsense on a broken game. This is really sad.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

None, I'm just impatient.
laugh.gif

A couple days ago Ronnie2K said "The Trade logic issues will be a top matter for the next patch update I'd imagine, I've harassed dev about that one."

So who knows how long that will take.. I'd assume a month+
tired.gif

Great news.
*waits*

Looks like I'm gonna have to start My Player over AGAIN and hope the Knicks pick me again.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

None, I'm just impatient.
laugh.gif

A couple days ago Ronnie2K said "The Trade logic issues will be a top matter for the next patch update I'd imagine, I've harassed dev about that one."

So who knows how long that will take.. I'd assume a month+
tired.gif

Great news.
*waits*

Looks like I'm gonna have to start My Player over AGAIN and hope the Knicks pick me again.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

I like the game, but it's broken in a lot of ways.

It's uncharacteristic of 2K to put out a product like this.
I love 2K but it isn't uncharacteristic at all. I don't know about other companies since I don't play much video games but 2K really transform their games vias patches
True, but I don't recall them ever releasing anything this broken. There's a laundry list of problems on 2K12.

The unrealistic 3-pt percentages online have average players thinking they are beasts now.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

I like the game, but it's broken in a lot of ways.

It's uncharacteristic of 2K to put out a product like this.
I love 2K but it isn't uncharacteristic at all. I don't know about other companies since I don't play much video games but 2K really transform their games vias patches
True, but I don't recall them ever releasing anything this broken. There's a laundry list of problems on 2K12.

The unrealistic 3-pt percentages online have average players thinking they are beasts now.

I don't know, there are always a laundry list every year man. If I felt like it, I would post all of the "What do you want patched" threads on OS from the past years. I would say this 3PT nonsense might be the biggest issue of all of the years but 2K really does utilize their patches.

It is sad because the game has so much potential but 2K refuses to hire someone that knows what they are doing with the ratings/tendencies. It is sad that we (roster makers) have to make 2K's game live up to their expectations. 2K Insider is a JOKE.

I don't know, there are always a laundry list every year man. If I felt like it, I would post all of the "What do you want patched" threads on OS from the past years. I would say this 3PT nonsense might be the biggest issue of all of the years but 2K really does utilize their patches.

It is sad because the game has so much potential but 2K refuses to hire someone that knows what they are doing with the ratings/tendencies. It is sad that we (roster makers) have to make 2K's game live up to their expectations. 2K Insider is a JOKE.

Are quick games not counted as ranked online? I'm confused. Won 5 games in a row and got no achievements for it.

Back
Top Bottom