Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Are quick games not counted as ranked online? I'm confused. Won 5 games in a row and got no achievements for it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm satisfied with 2K11 for now, can't believe this nonsense.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

2K11 is an amazing game man. Really is. I have no issue staying put.

only reason i copped 12 was because they have online association.

the game is awful.

i was looking forward to playing with DC finally

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I'm satisfied with 2K11 for now, can't believe this nonsense.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

2K11 is an amazing game man. Really is. I have no issue staying put.

only reason i copped 12 was because they have online association.

the game is awful.

i was looking forward to playing with DC finally

The lack of competition has these jerks just releasing anything. This is a straight up BAD game. Yeah the patches will fix but *!%? How did y'all pay $50-$60 for this trash? Copping this used after the lockout and with all the fixings in place, because out of box this game is a straight 3/10

The lack of competition has these jerks just releasing anything. This is a straight up BAD game. Yeah the patches will fix but *!%? How did y'all pay $50-$60 for this trash? Copping this used after the lockout and with all the fixings in place, because out of box this game is a straight 3/10

Playing Online pisses me off so damn much.
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes do ANYTHING to get a win. New charge animation is STUPID. Played this guy who got a charge EVERY TIME.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Dudes do ANYTHING to get a win. New charge animation is STUPID. Played this guy who got a charge EVERY TIME.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Redboxed this game for the second time to see if I could get something else out of it, but it we be taken back promptly tomorrow. No damn way the controls for this game should be this difficult. I feel like I'm pressing button combinations to attempt a fatality when trying to execute a post move. I can't rock with this.

Redboxed this game for the second time to see if I could get something else out of it, but it we be taken back promptly tomorrow. No damn way the controls for this game should be this difficult. I feel like I'm pressing button combinations to attempt a fatality when trying to execute a post move. I can't rock with this.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

agreed, now that dudes know 3 point % is too high a lot of of people will shoot a 3 every single possession             
roll.gif
roll.gif

online is a joke right now..once they fix a couple issues it will be a lot better

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

agreed, now that dudes know 3 point % is too high a lot of of people will shoot a 3 every single possession             
roll.gif
roll.gif

online is a joke right now..once they fix a couple issues it will be a lot better

To pull off moves in this game is just plain dumb. Why can't I just use the old system from 2k11 instead? Trying to do a step back jumper in this game is super slow.

To pull off moves in this game is just plain dumb. Why can't I just use the old system from 2k11 instead? Trying to do a step back jumper in this game is super slow.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Funny, in 2K11 I hardly get any charge calls (1 every 2 games) when I try to draw them.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Funny, in 2K11 I hardly get any charge calls (1 every 2 games) when I try to draw them.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
If anything they toned that down in 2K12. The dribbling animation always led into the defender trying to draw a charge. 2K11 you could draw a charge anytime, anywhere on the court.
*still haven't touched online yet this year

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
If anything they toned that down in 2K12. The dribbling animation always led into the defender trying to draw a charge. 2K11 you could draw a charge anytime, anywhere on the court.
*still haven't touched online yet this year

[h1][/h1]
[h1]NBA 2K12 Legend's Showcase DLC[/h1]

bullet.gif
  11:26 AM - October 20, 2011 by MMChrisS

18218.jpg

The NBA’s Greatest is about to take it to the streets in Times Square.

2K Sports has finally announced the known Legend’s Showcase DLC, which consists of five new game modes: HORSE, Two-on-Two Teammate Challenge, Three-on-Three Era Challenge, 21 and Pick-Up. You will also be able to take the NBA’s Greatest teams into online quick play. Another key point that was mentioned, was the roster sharing between current and classic teams, allowing you to place legends on current teams and take them into Association. However, unlike what most gamers were hoping, Crew is not part of the content.

“One of the biggest things I want to stress about the DLC project is that we’ve been working on it since the early stages of 2K12’s development, so we aren’t just trying to throw something together to charge people money,

[h1][/h1]
[h1]NBA 2K12 Legend's Showcase DLC[/h1]

bullet.gif
  11:26 AM - October 20, 2011 by MMChrisS

18218.jpg

The NBA’s Greatest is about to take it to the streets in Times Square.

2K Sports has finally announced the known Legend’s Showcase DLC, which consists of five new game modes: HORSE, Two-on-Two Teammate Challenge, Three-on-Three Era Challenge, 21 and Pick-Up. You will also be able to take the NBA’s Greatest teams into online quick play. Another key point that was mentioned, was the roster sharing between current and classic teams, allowing you to place legends on current teams and take them into Association. However, unlike what most gamers were hoping, Crew is not part of the content.

“One of the biggest things I want to stress about the DLC project is that we’ve been working on it since the early stages of 2K12’s development, so we aren’t just trying to throw something together to charge people money,

^Seems like they are just adding random Legends from teams they weren't able to sign the rest of the roster, into this DLC

^Seems like they are just adding random Legends from teams they weren't able to sign the rest of the roster, into this DLC

Back
Top Bottom