Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

$10 more dollars for that @!% but no fix for online 3 point % being over 65%
30t6p3b.gif

i miss the step back with a passion. doing it from the stick is wack. gimme that y button love back

i miss the step back with a passion. doing it from the stick is wack. gimme that y button love back

Is it still considered isomotion? I hated that !$**. It makes it look sloppy or I'm not executing it correctly.

Is it still considered isomotion? I hated that !$**. It makes it look sloppy or I'm not executing it correctly.

it there I way I can set up the old OFC, like Quick Screen, Quick Post etc...
and why the hell do I need a change camera button? can I get rid of that?

it there I way I can set up the old OFC, like Quick Screen, Quick Post etc...
and why the hell do I need a change camera button? can I get rid of that?

Lower the three pointer to 47 and lower the consistency slider. I have no problems with the three point shooting. And learn how to play defense.

Lower the three pointer to 47 and lower the consistency slider. I have no problems with the three point shooting. And learn how to play defense.

idk if its been answered but how the flip do you take off those defensive islands when youre trynna run any zone defenses...

idk if its been answered but how the flip do you take off those defensive islands when youre trynna run any zone defenses...

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

2K12 won't be as much fun until the season begins, well at least for me 
tired.gif

Thats how im feelin, I'm just waiting to get my season and my rookies and I'm in there.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

2K12 won't be as much fun until the season begins, well at least for me 
tired.gif

Thats how im feelin, I'm just waiting to get my season and my rookies and I'm in there.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by kennykhuynh

They need to fix this game. D fisher just went 11-13 from 3s and dropped 47 points on me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sorry but 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really though the lack of "defense" pisses me off... like I know when guys are shooting threes, when they're gonna do it, and I usually (IMO) time it right to contest the shot, but the game doesn't let us play defense... either the contest is delayed, or the *%%*%!@ player jumps the complete opposite direction nowhere near the shot. Like I'd be fine with getting 40 three's dropped on me if I could properly play defense and I just got lit up.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by kennykhuynh

They need to fix this game. D fisher just went 11-13 from 3s and dropped 47 points on me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Sorry but 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really though the lack of "defense" pisses me off... like I know when guys are shooting threes, when they're gonna do it, and I usually (IMO) time it right to contest the shot, but the game doesn't let us play defense... either the contest is delayed, or the *%%*%!@ player jumps the complete opposite direction nowhere near the shot. Like I'd be fine with getting 40 three's dropped on me if I could properly play defense and I just got lit up.

Back
Top Bottom