Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

None, I'm just impatient.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif

A couple days ago Ronnie2K said "The Trade logic issues will be a top matter for the next patch update I'd imagine, I've harassed dev about that one."

So who knows how long that will take.. I'd assume a month+
tired.gif

laugh.gif

A couple days ago Ronnie2K said "The Trade logic issues will be a top matter for the next patch update I'd imagine, I've harassed dev about that one."

tired.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif

can anyone help me? the in game commentary is non existent......i was playin around with the audio settings on ps3 but no luck

can anyone help me? the in game commentary is non existent......i was playin around with the audio settings on ps3 but no luck

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Try deleting your 2k11 game profile from ps3.

I like the game, but it's broken in a lot of ways.

It's uncharacteristic of 2K to put out a product like this.

^^^ That's every year. Every year 2K releases a patch to fix everything and then the game is great. It's like they release the game, see what the games dislike, then fix everything.

^^^ That's every year. Every year 2K releases a patch to fix everything and then the game is great. It's like they release the game, see what the games dislike, then fix everything.

anybody plan on making a non Fantasy draft, HOF diffuculty, Online association. I wanna get in an association badly but ill be damned if im playing a full season of guys chucking up 40 3's a game and having 25 drop
laugh.gif

anybody plan on making a non Fantasy draft, HOF diffuculty, Online association. I wanna get in an association badly but ill be damned if im playing a full season of guys chucking up 40 3's a game and having 25 drop
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

I love 2K but it isn't uncharacteristic at all. I don't know about other companies since I don't play much video games but 2K really transform their games vias patches

I love 2K but it isn't uncharacteristic at all. I don't know about other companies since I don't play much video games but 2K really transform their games vias patches

Back
Top Bottom