Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Been killing on My Player with the Warriors. They just traded Monta though for Eric Gordon and Eric Bledsoe.

Been killing on My Player with the Warriors. They just traded Monta though for Eric Gordon and Eric Bledsoe.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Ranked #75 on Offense Top 100 and #74 on Defense Top 100 in Quick Match Team Up. On Ps3.

I'll be back to XBL Soon. Just not in a rush.

The Thunder Team is the best team to cheese with. I hate playing people who pick the Thunder. They got soooo many High Flyers and everyone on their team can block the +%@% outta you.

Ibaka
Kevin Durant Also a shooter
J Harden Also a shooter
Westbrook Also a shooter
Nate Robinson Also a Shooter
Sefolosha Also a shooter
D Cook Also a shooter

All of them can dunk on anybody. They jump so high and block you too. Besides Nate of Course. Dude barely gets off the ground.

Thunder is a serious team this NBA Season. Im Scared. To think they had Jeff Green too dunking on people.. smh..
ill play you. add me on ps3. K-Town-Trash and how do you find out your ranking? my record is like 100 - 20

Ranked #75 on Offense Top 100 and #74 on Defense Top 100 in Quick Match Team Up. On Ps3.

The Thunder Team is the best team to cheese with. I hate playing people who pick the Thunder. They got soooo many High Flyers and everyone on their team can block the +%@% outta you.

Ibaka
J Harden Also a shooter
Westbrook Also a shooter
Sefolosha Also a shooter
D Cook Also a shooter

All of them can dunk on anybody. They jump so high and block you too. Besides Nate of Course. Dude barely gets off the ground.

Thunder is a serious team this NBA Season. Im Scared. To think they had Jeff Green too dunking on people.. smh..
ill play you. add me on ps3. K-Town-Trash and how do you find out your ranking? my record is like 100 - 20

Ibaka
J Harden Also a shooter
Westbrook Also a shooter
Sefolosha Also a shooter
D Cook Also a shooter

any see these alternates yet.
Miami Heat Back in Black Alt.

and Toronto Raptors Military Night Alt.

some teams also have the Christmas Jerseys with the snowflake on it

qAePd.jpg

hNtr8.jpg

qAePd.jpg

hNtr8.jpg

qAePd.jpg

hNtr8.jpg

So I got this from Amazon when they lowered it to $20 but I didn't get the code for the Kings/Warriors teams. Has 2K said anything about releasing the teams as a paid or free DLC?

So I got this from Amazon when they lowered it to $20 but I didn't get the code for the Kings/Warriors teams. Has 2K said anything about releasing the teams as a paid or free DLC?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

qAePd.jpg

hNtr8.jpg
When do those get added to the game? The Miami ones are dope.

qAePd.jpg

hNtr8.jpg

qAePd.jpg

hNtr8.jpg

Quick ques...

Can you still play 2k11 online, I remember reading back they we're going to shut down the servers...

thanks.

Quick ques...

Can you still play 2k11 online, I remember reading back they we're going to shut down the servers...

thanks.

Quick ques...

thanks.

About to finally cop this game. I see the price has been dropped to $39.99. Any other deals out there for this game, or that as good as it's going to get for now?

About to finally cop this game. I see the price has been dropped to $39.99. Any other deals out there for this game, or that as good as it's going to get for now?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

where did you see it for that price?

Back
Top Bottom